After School Fun

Ally

Meeting Jack was really nice but extremely awkward in our first class. The rest of the day was exactly the same. I always got to class late and I'm guessing people didn't like sitting with Jack, cause he always had a seat open.

So now we're in all the same classes, I have to sit by him, and it's for four years. Unless he leaves sooner.
Well every class besides gym. Yes I like gym, and yes they have it in college.

When the school day got over I went to the office to find Jamie. She was sitting and talking to none other than Jack...... I walked up to her "you ready to go Jamie?" I ask. She nods and smiles "you make friends really quickly...." she says looking at Jack.

I roll my eyes "well I don't exactly think he's my friend, I wouldn't mind it but I'm pretty sure he doesn't really like being around others..." I say as we walk away from him. She looks at me confused "why not?" I sigh "well every class I walked into today was with him and he never has anyone sitting next to him so now I sit next to him in every class forever" I say.

She smiles as we start to walk to my house "well he's really nice, he seems like a big people person, maybe people just don't like him" she suggests. I shake my head "maybe, but he is pretty close to famous on YouTube so I don't think so" I say.

Jamie looks confused again "what's YouTube?" she asks. I about died. That's why she didn't know who he was....this poor girl. I grab her hand and pull her inside my house "well I'm gonna show you" I say saying hi to mom and go upstairs with Jamie.

This girl needed my help, and she was gonna get it.