Meeting the Irish Blue boy

Ally

I almost had a heart attack right in my seat, I just stared at the blue eyed boy in front of me and tried not to explode. Sitting in front of me was my idol, his videos helped me through most of my dad's death. He smiled a little and I turned away slowly as my cheeks got red. It was so hard to breath.

I wanted to scream with excitement, I'm sitting next to Jacksepticeye! Almost the entire class was like this, I tried my best to not look at him and to keep my focus on the teacher. He made it so hard though, he was freaking gorgeous ....I mean... he's my favorite YouTuber and I've always wanted to meet him.

About halfway through the class he taps on my shoulder, I look over at him calmly and he smiles.
He sticks out his hand "hi, my names Jack or Sean either is fine...um....nice to see you again" he says.
I smile and shake his hand "Ally, and what do you mean again?" I ask. I'd never met him in my life.

He shrugs "well I saw you on your skateboard this morning, you flew right past me" he says doodling on his notebook. I think for a second before I remembered the boy with the backpack "well if that was you where's your blue jacket?" I ask.

He smiles but doesn't look at me as he lifts up a bright blue jacket from the floor by his seat. I nod "okay, we'll it's very nice to meet you Jack" I say before turning back to the teacher.

He just looks at me "what no 'I love you're videos' or 'I can't believe it's you?" he asks. I sigh "I don't want to be a weird fan, I just want to be the nice shy girl who sits next to you in college" I explain.

He nods "cool" is all he says.

This was gonna be a long four years.