Underwear Awkwardness

Angel eyes: Love and Theft

Ally

I was out the door early the next morning as well, it was my third week in college. I'd already gotten 2 really good friends and stood up to a real prissy girl that no one liked.

Jack decided to drive me to school so I just walked to his house.

Jack lived alone but his mom lived a few streets over.

I knocked on the door and I heard a small crash a few seconds later. The door was pulled open and Jack stood there in his underwear.

I immediately turned around and he yelped "sorry, I wasn't expecting you" he says.

I sigh "yeah I would've called but one I don't have your number, and two I really wanted to get out of the house"

I say still not looking at him, I hear another crash and it makes me turn around. Jack is no longer standing there, I roll my eyes. It actually wasn't that awkward to see Jack in his underwear.

My cousins used to stay with us all the time and that's all they would wear. They were my age.

Jack actually didn't look half bad either. I don't know how he stays so scrawny.

"hey Jack?!" I yell. I hear a faint "yeah!?" and I smile "can I come in?!" I yell back.

Jack appears in the door way again, he's finally wearing clothes "yeah, yeah sorry"he says stepping aside.

I walk into his house and look around. "you don't have very many visitors huh?" I ask already knowing the answer.

He shakes his head "no, no one except my family" he says. I nod and he has me take a seat in his giant living room as he finishes getting read for school.

******************
Please play music with the following

Jack

Well that couldn't have been more embarrassing, freaking opening the door and Ally seeing me in my underwear isn't my idea of a good morning.

I'm glad she doing good at the college, a lot of people seem to like her a lot.

The first day I met her she looked at me very surprised and I was expecting yet another fangirl who is constantly all over me.

Ally surprised me though, she was very calm. Now we're really good friends, and she even stood up the the stupid bitch who thinks she's above everyone else and that the school is her domain.

I'm just glad I have some real friends. Jamie and Ally have been really calm and kind to me. All, and any, of my "friends" I've had the last couple of years just want to talk about my YouTube channel and how it's like being famous.

Jamie, Ally and I can actually go and do fun stuff without sitting and talking about just YouTube.

Ally is a really beautiful girl as well. When you first meet her you expect a girl whose sweet, a shy girl.

Not Ally, she's a devil behind those angel eyes. That makes me laugh to because I can just imagine a guy trying to hit on her.

She'd be all sweet and then just be a freaking devil and it'd be like a punch to the face.

*sighs* I hope this girl sticks around forever. She's made my life so much better.