Ouch

Jamie

As soon as I pulled up to Jack's, my car was off and I was at the door.

He didn't answer as soon as id hoped, but when he did I gave it to him. I'd never punched someone before but I gave it my all.

To my surprise he actually fell backwards. He landed on his ass.

I stepped through the doorway "what the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him.

He got up and held the side of his face. "Jamie....listen..." I scoff "are you serious?!"

"She has been through hell and back, she was actually happy! What. The. Hell?!" I hit him again.

Sean is my friend, it pained me to hit, and scream at him, but it had to be done. If I didn't do it, no one else would.

Sean got up quicker this time and held my hands to my chest so I couldn't move them.

"Jamie, listen please...." He sounded broken. It made my heart ache. Ally was at my house sleeping after crying her eyes out and I was here beating the crap out of Sean.

I didn't even give him the chance to speak, as soon as I saw him my blood boiled and I just kept swinging.

I sighed and he dropped my hands "Sean, what the hell is going on?" I ask calmly.

He sits on the couch and I take a seat next to him. "A guy came to see me today...."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sean

I take a deep breath "A guy came to see me today...." She looks confused "he started yelling at me and getting angry at me for hitting his dad"

I touched my face and winced. I still had a few bruises from him, now I got a few from Jamie as well. Today is just not my day is it?

"I told him I'd never hit his dad, I didn't even know who he or his dad was" "well he got extremely angry and hit me, he knocked me on my ass"

"He said his name was Daniel, and that he didn't appreciate me beating on his family, or hooking up with his sister....."

Jami looked shocked. "But....Ally doesn't have a brother..." I nod "well....apparently she does"

Jamie still likes shocked, then she looks sad "sorry for hitting you"

I chuckle "it's all good, you've got a pretty good punch"

"Well, you need to go and talk to Ally, so let's go" she says getting up.

I sigh. I really hope she can forgive me. If I loose Ally, I don't know what I'll do....