After school activities

Ally

After our last class got out Jack and I grabbed Jamie and went straight to the car. We stood and waited to see if we could find Stephanie.

She came out not long after we did. She had a nice smile on her face, a real smile.

I took the front seat while Steph and Jamie sat in the back. Step was really quiet so I tried to start a conversation.

"Where do you want to go today?" Jack beat me to it.

I shrugged and so did Jamie "I turned around and looked at Stephanie "where do you usually go after school?" I ask.

She shrugs "well I've been going to the mall a lot, but when my mom was here we used to go to a little cafe by my house" she says.

I nod "where is it?" Jack asks.

"The corner of Amble and West Haven" she says.

I smile "what's it look like?" Stephanie thinks for a second. "Well....it's got an upstairs and main floor, they have couches you can sit on while talking to friends, it's a really pretty place, kinda like a hang out?"

I nod, that sounds really nice. We didn't have many, or any, of those where I lived.

When we arrived we all go out and Stephanie took us over to a couple couches and table in the corner.

We all sat down and she smiled "I've missed this place, I haven't been here since my mom left" she says looking around.

"Do you guys want anything? Coffee? Hot chocolate?" She asks getting up.

I stand "I'll come help you"

Jamie and Jack give each other the funniest look and then both say "coffee" in a terrible British accent.

Stephanie and I laugh and walk off to get the drinks.

Stephanie isn't that bad, she's actually really nice. I was to blind to see it before, but now I do.

Now all that's left to do is find a guy whose like Jack and Tyler. We needed someone to make her truly happy.

She doesn't fully trust us yet, I don't blame her though. I just need someone whose kind, and who likes Stephanie for who she actually is and won't leave her if she refuses to do things she's not supposed to.

Let's just hope she had as much luck as Jamie and I did with finding our sweet guys.