And....High fives all around

Ally

The nurse reminded me to take it easy and she says I'll most likely be able to leave soon.

As soon as she leaves Jack walks in, my mother doesn't "Jack....wheres my mom?" I ask.

He sighs "she had to leave, she didn't say why" he says. He sounded nervous?

I was really confused, what was wrong with Jack? He seemed extremely nervous all of a sudden.

He stood by my bed and took my hand "Alley.....how long have we known each other?" he asks.

I think for a second "a little under a month" I say. And he nods "well....Ally...." he sighs "I wanted to......" he takes a deep breath.

"Jack are you okay?" I ask. He nods "yeah I'm okay" he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

When he exhales he still looks nervous but not as much. "Ally...i was wondering if.......if you'd want....to be my girlfriend?" he asks.

I'm shocked for a moment. Jack looks scared now. I smile "Jack......I would love to be your girlfriend" I say.

He looks at me with surprise "really?!" he asks. I nod and try not to cry "oh thank you!" he says hugging me.

I smile "did you think I'd say no?" I ask and he nods really quickly "yeah kinda, I was really nervous because I didn't want to loose you if you didn't feel the same way" he says still shaking a little.

I give him another hug and when he slightly starts to pull away I kiss him lightly.

He is a little surprised at first and pulls away "sorry...." I say. He shakes his head and kisses me.

We hold each other close but are sadly interrupted by the nurse knocking on the door.

She comes in and I smile "good news?" I ask and she nods "just fill out these papers and your free to go" she says happily.

I feel so much better. I have a boyfriend, I can get out of this hospital, and I'm famous at school.

Best day ever.