Coming home

Ally

So Andy's moving back in with mom today. I went over with Jack so that mom wasn't alone and so we could welcome Andy home.

No matter what he did.....he's supposedly done a lot better so why not send a smile his way.

When Andy was dropped off by the police officer he had a giant smile on his face. Just like he used to when he first met mom.

Mom hugged him tightly and when he looked at me he smiled "Ally....im so sorry....i shouldn't have....." I hug him tightly and he sighs.

"it's okay Andy.....we all handle things different ways." I say quietly.

He looks me in the eye "yeah but it wasn't okay, I took my anger out on you after Allison died because you looked so much like her" he said.

"I got angry at her because she gave up on trying to live and so I took it out on you" he says sadly "I shouldn't have....and it wasn't okay"

He turned to Jack and smiled "son....you should win a prize.....thank you as well.....nice hit by the way" Andy said shaking Jacks hand.

Jack smiled "honestly I didn't think it would hurt as bad as it did, sorry but you don't look like you could've thrown that punch" Andy says laughing.

Jack just smiles "well trust me, I'm a lot stronger than I look" Andy nods.

We sit and visit for a while before we tell mom and Andy goodbye and leave back to Jacks house.

My mom was smiling so much....all she wanted was to help Andy....now that she has there's not much more for her to worry about.

I just hope Andy can stay this way and doesn't cause any trouble.

When Jack and I got home he made me dinner and then went off to record a video or two.

I showered and decided to clean. That's just what I do when I'm stressed. I either clean or draw.

I put my earbuds in my ears and began cleaning everything. The kitchen the living room, and my bedroom.

I was really tired when I was done and decided to sit down and see how creative my mind could be tonight.

I was pretty okay at drawing. I wasn't Michelangelo but I was okay. The pencil started to glide over the paper and I hummed along to the music in my ears as I drew.

When I was done I looked at my drawing carefully. It was a pretty nice picture of a skateboard.

The skateboard was drawn largely on the paper and surrounded by design and random spades.

I was about to start another drawing when someone put there hands on my shoulders.

I jumped and dropped my sketch book and my pencil went flying. I took out my earbuds and Jack stood behind me laughing.

I smacked his arm and picked up my things "you should know not to scare me by now" I say and he just continue to laugh.

I roll my eyes and sit back down on the couch. Jack walks off down the hall and continues to laugh as I draw again.

I draw a nice life like version of Jack in his bright blue jacket and his beanie.

I love Jack in this outfit, but it needs more....flare.

I start to draw the hair and when I get to the long part hanging out over his forehead I make it green.

So the sides of his hair is regular brown and the top is all green. Beautiful. It's just the flare it needs.

I actually don't think Jack would look that bad with bright green hair.

It would actually look pretty cute on him.