Beautiful

Jack

Well....I'm done with dying my hair. It looks really good, the stylist did an amazing job with it.

I'm now sitting out on a bench outside the building and doing a live vlog to show my amazing hair.

I'm also waiting for Ally, she's getting her hair done in a room in the back because she said she wanted to surprise me with it.

I was just about to talk about what games I was planning on doing and Ally snuck up behind me.

The only reason I saw her was because my camera was flipped so I could see myself to make sure people could see me.

I turned around and almost dropped my camera. Ally, instead of doing what she told me, her hair was a bright and gorgeous....
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ally

Jack was staring at me with a look I didn't know. He pointed the camera at me "everyone this is Ally, look at that bright hair!" He yells smiling.

I floof my hair and make a dramatic face. He laughs and points the camera back at himself.

"Well everyone I think this has gone on long enough, thanks for watching and hope you loved my lucious green locks and Ally's newfound bright CYAN BLUE hair"

(You can all breath now, and please don't come kill me for making you wait so long. Lol)

I honestly love Ally's hair. I was expecting something calm and collected but she went wild.

I'm really glad she's doing better than she was. Ally's always tried to be a positive person but it's really hard when everyone is beating you down.

I give Ally a hug and kiss her cheek "thank you so much for watching this, if you liked it PUNCH that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS, and...high fives all around! And I will see all you dudes, in the next video!"