Sorry

Ally

After school I was still expecting the Dean to yell at me and she never did.

Jack drove me home because I was really tired and didn't feel like hanging out.

When I got home my mom wasn't home but Andy was. I liked to avoid him when my mom wasn't home.

I quietly crept towards the stairs but got caught. "where do you think your going?" he asks me.

He had a bottle in his hand and he was swaying a little. I turned to look at him "I was just going up to do my homework" I say.

Andy glared at me "don't lie to me, get over here!" he yells.

Truth be told, I'm terrified of Andy, so I do what I'm told. I walk over to him cautiously and wait for the pain.

He just looks at me for a moment then strikes me to the ground. I can feel the pain in my face again "if I ever have to get a call about you again I'll kill you!" he screams.

He kicks me several times in the stomach "get up!" he yells. I scramble to my feet, even though I can barley stand because I can't breath.

He glares at me and slaps me again, I don't fall this time and he slaps me when I start to cry. "don't cry, your so weak...." he mumbles.

I can feel the anger and fear boiling inside of me "I...." I try to talk but he slams the bottle into the back of my head.

I scream in pain and fall to my knees. The doorbell rings and I get even more scared.

If Andy gets taken my mom might get sad again. I can't have her sad again.

I try to tell him not to get it but he kicks my side and I scream. The door is now being pounded on.

Andy grumbles and shuffles to the door, as soon as he open it a voice is frantic "where's Ally, is she alright?" Jack......

I hear Andy Grumble "go home kid, mind your own business" I want to call out to Jack but I can't breath so I can't yell.

I can see them though, Andy tried to close the door but it's held open.

"sir, either you move or I'm calling the police" Jack says sternly. Andy just stands there a moment before he falls backwards from being hit.

Jack punched him......

The door flies open and Jack just stands there and stared at me for a moment.

He finally snapped out of his daze and came to my side, I continued to hold my stomach as he picks me up.

He took me outside and over to his car, he laid me down in the back and got in the driver seat.

He sped off to most likely the hospital.

How was my mom gonna react to coming home and Andy having a bleeding nose on the ground and her daughter missing when she's supposed to be out of school.