Freaking.....great🙄

Ally

So yesterday was freaking awesome! Stephanie is so kind and smart.

It was really cool hanging out with her. Jamie and Jack thought so as well. She's actually thinking of taking up my offer.

I told her she could be a part of our little group and hang out with us every day after school.

Today is gonna be great. Second day back at school.

Jack didn't get me up like normal, so I figure his alarm is broken or he's really tired.

I get out of bed and make my way down the hall to Jack's room. (I know you probably are like "you guys are dating, you live in the same house, why you not sleeping in the same room?" Well it's because we're not there yet, just because two people are dating don't mean they have to sleep in the same freaking room.)

I slowly open Jack's door slowly and find his bed empty. Okayyyy.....that's strange.

I start to close the door and a loud thump comes from outside. I abandon closing the door and run as fast as I can to the front door.

When I open the door Jack is getting up from the ground. Another guy is standing not to far from him and man, does he looked pissed.

Jack's swaying slightly. He can barely walk.

The guy gets closer to Jack and is about to swing but I step between them before he can. This guy may be strong but I can still catch a flying fist.

The guy looked surprised for a second but then glared at me. "Get out of the way bitch, this ain't your fight"

I glare at him with all I got. "It's my fight if I say it's my fight, now why don't you get the hell out of here before I kick your ass!" I spit out.

I can tell he's surprised by my quick comeback. He lowers his hand and glares at Jack "this isn't over Sean!" He says getting in his car and speeding away.

I look up at Jack and he looks really pissed off. I put a hand on his shoulder "Jack what.....?" He glared at me "don't...okay? I don't need you to protect me!" He yells and walks off towards the house.

I didn't need to think about it, Jack obviously didn't want me here. I shook my head and started walking off to Jamie's apartment.

It takes about half an hour on foot. I pulled out my phone and called her to make sure she was home.

J: hey Ally, what's up?
A: are you home?
I take in a deep breath to keep from crying
J: yeah, you okay?
A: no, I'll talk to you when I get there
J: you want me to come get you?
A: no, it's okay. I'm only a few minutes away.

I hang up the phone and run a hand through my hair, I didn't mean to upset Jack.

I was just trying to keep him from getting the living shit beat out of him.

Whatever....he doesn't want me around so what's the point in trying?