Trouble

Jack

After I'm ready to go Ally and I get in the car and drive to the school.

Jamie's waiting for us there and she seems a little worried. She looked like a black and white photograph but her clothes are colored.

What I'm trying to say is she looked ghostly pale, like all the color had drained from her face.

Ally ran up to her when I parked the car and asked her what was wrong "it's Stefanie..." she gulps "she says she's gonna kill us" Jamie says frightened.

Ally just smirks "now I may be afraid of clowns but that certain group don't scare me one bit" she says confidently.

Jamie nods "I know she doesn't scare you, but she scares the living shit out of me" Jamie says looking up at Ally.

Ally just shrugs "she touches you, and it'll be the last thing she ever does" Ally says taking Jamie by the shoulders and nodding for me to follow.

Ally stays on one side of Jamie while I walk next to her. As we walk I lean closer to her "are you really not scared of them?" I whisper.

She smiles "oh I'm terrified, but if I let them see that I'll loose every time, they'll never learn" she says like an expert.

I nod, that's good advice.

We had just gotten to the bottom of the steps to the school when Stefanie came out of nowhere.

She was surrounded by her usual squad but had a few extra girls with her.

Ally stepped away from us and started towards Stefanie at a normal pace.

Jamie and I followed but kept our distance.

Ally just looked at them with a deathly glare "would you give it up all ready?" Ally said annoyed.

Stefanie just sighed "I don't take orders from small town Americans like you" she spit out.

I heard a few shocked gasps, one was from Jamie and she gave me a worried look.

Ally shook her head "you know, if every Irish person in Ireland was like you we'd all be screwed because then Ireland would be called land of the prissy ass apes" Ally spit back.

I was trying so hard not to laugh right now, it was really difficult.

Stefanie looked stunned for just a second but then went back to glaring "well at least I don't live in the land of the hipee's, and think everyone is all equal and free" she says.

Ally smiles "well I'm not sure who your talking to because neither do I" she spits out.

A few Jocks had gathered around to watch Ally destroy Stefanie.

Stefanie looked like she was about to blow, "well at least I can get a boyfriend" she says.

Ally laughs "seriously, your gonna pull that card?" she asks and Stefanie just stares.

Ally takes a step closer "the only reason you can get a boyfriend is not because they actually like you, it's because your made of plastic and you make it really easy for them to get in your pants" Ally spits out like it was nothing.

This time I gasped quietly and tried not to laugh. There were people around us who acted like we were watching a movie.

Stefanie finally pretty much closed any space between them and slapped Ally across the face.

It was a loud one and we all winced. I was no longer laughing. I wanted to walk up and put that clown bitch in her place.

Ally's head was still turned to the side after being hit. She slowly turned back to Stefanie who looked proud of herself.

Ally smirked "big mistake" is all she said before she tackled her ass to the ground.

Everyone exploded. Most people cheered but the other girls around Stefanie stepped back in disgust and anger. They didn't even try to help Stefanie.

I ran over to Ally and no matter how much I wanted her to beat the shit out of Stefanie I pulled her off.
********************
Ally

Stefanie got up and pretty much flashed everyone at the same time.

Some of the guys whistled and that's when we got in trouble. The Dean walked calmly out over to us and took Stefanie inside.

She didn't even look at me, Jack​ looked at me surprised and I smiled and shrugged.

I got a lot of "good job"s and a lot of "well done"s on my way to my first class.

When I walked into my first class the teacher wasn't in there and the classroom exploded with applause.

Jack just looked at me and smiled as we made our way to our seats. I didn't kick Stefanie's ass for fame. I did it because I'm done with people thinking they're better than everyone else. I'm done with people beating me.