Bitch Fight

Ally

After my fourth class I was ready to leave to go get something to eat. Jack and Jamie were going with me, and we were on the front steps of the school when we got stopped by the hour glasses.

The one that got hit with my board was in front, man did she glare at me. If looks could kill I'd be dead X 10. She put her hands on her hips and I just stood there normally.

She takes in a breath and I stop her by holding up my hand "whatever you have to say, I'm sure it's important to somebody buts it's definitely not important to me" I say smirking "now, if you'll excuse me, my friends and I would like to eat before we have to go back to class, so either move your bodies or I'll move them for you" I say.

She just continued to stand there and she looked like she was gonna explode, some of the other girls looked shocked. I shrugged and walked right through them with Jack and Jamie. A few stumbled but the ones at the back were smart enough the move.

Jack smiled at me as we continued down the steps to his car. Jamie climbed in the back and I got in the front. We were laughing as soon as the doors shut, "did you see Stefanie's face?!" Jamie yelled laughing. I nodded "it was priceless" I say. Jack nodded and we continued to laugh. We pulled up to a Wendy's, I paid for Jamie and I but Jack wouldn't let me pay for him.

We ate quickly then continued to talk about Stefanie and her crew until it was time to go. I didn't think college would be that exiting but it's making up for my boring highschool and making college pretty interesting.

I'm so gonna love this.