Stephanie

Jack

When Ally ran out of the office I looked at Janice and she just shrugged.

I smiled and rolled my eyes before running after her. This girl's mind in going a hundred different directions at once right now.

She was about ten feet in front of me and she was going as fast as a bullet train.

She started to slow down but ran from door to door looking for the right number.

She stopped at the last door and looked confused. Room 201.

I smiled "Ally come on" I say taking her hand and leading her out to the one room that wasn't connected to the main building.

It was a giant metal garage. It's where they others would practice working on cars and fixing them.

When we walked in everyone just stared. Stephanie actually stood up. I looked right at her and nodded my head.

She went over to the teacher and Ally held my hand tightly. She got quite the grip.

Stephanie grabbed her things and walked out with us.

"What's this about, I was just about to...." Ally let go of my and hugged Stephanie tightly "I'm so sorry"

Stephanie looks at me slightly confused. I shrug and wait for her to figure it out.

Ally looks at Stephanie with sad eyes. "I'm sorry I was such a bitch....I didn't mean to...." Ally was starting to cry again.

I'd never seen Ally cry, well besides when she had that nightmare about me dying.

Stephanie hugged her tightly. "you don't have to apologise, I did the exact same thing.....if I had known about...." She stopped and just looked sad.

Ally nodded and all this time I've just stood here. No idea what to do or say in this moment.

Stephanie looks up at me "thank you both" she says letting go of Ally

Ally smiles "Steph, do you want to come with us after school? We usually go out for a awhile after school"

I smile at Steph and she gives Ally a big smile "I'd love to"

I'm really glad that Stephanie changed for better. Ally was actually scared of her.....she's got nothing to be afraid of now.