Need Ice?

Ally

When I got to my first class I got a lot of smiles and thumbs up from a lot of guys. I was a little confused so I just took my seat next to Jack. The tall boy in front of me turned and smiled at me "hey, heard Stef took a skateboard to the gut this morning, finally someone's standing up to that twisted witch" he says before turning around.

I roll my eyes and Jack looks at me with wide eyes "that was you?" he asks. When I nod slowly with the "duh" look he holds up his hand. I high-five him and he smiles "nice job skateboard" he says.

I just look at him "skateboard?" I ask, he nods "yeah, that's your new nickname" he says. Rolling my eyes I ask the question that's been bugging me "so....how'd you know where I lived last night?" I ask. He kinda tenses up but then relaxes and smirks.

"well your my new neighbor, I know everybody in my neighborhood" he says. I stop "you don't live near me" I say not believing him, he nods "I do, I live across the street and over two to the right" he says happily.

I nod "okay....well thanks for my book back" I say, he nods "no problem" I'm about to ask him about his channel but the teachers clears her throat.

"Sean, if you would like to continue sitting with your girlfriend please stop talking, or you'll be sent to the office, your choice" He stands up "man, and I was just starting to like you Mrs. Daniels" he says.

There were a few snickers and Mrs. Daniel shakes her heard and a small smile plays on her lips. Jack sits back down and looks at me and smirks. I'm still red from her calling me his girlfriend. Never gonna happen.

The teacher then looks at me "any smart remarks from you Ms. Baker?" the Teacher asks.

I stand up "I would actually like to point out that I defeated an hour glass with a short skirt and so much makeup you could confuse her with a clown from Jo Jo's circus this morning, I should get extra credit for that" I say pointing at the teacher with a finger and looking at everybody as they laughed.

The teacher rolled her eyes "take a seat Baker" she says walking back over to her chalk board. I sit down with a smirk and Jack smiles "your evil, you know that?" he says.

I nod "Really? Huh, and to think I was the perfect angel" I say smiling.