Jack...meet Mom

Jack

There I was just recorded a video when I hear a blood curling scream. It makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

Of coarse I was doing a live stream so I didn't even turn it off as I booked it out of the house.

When I got to Ally's I could hear a man yelling, I heard Ally scream again and I started pounding on the door.

A drunk man who reeked of liquor opened the door and told me to mind my own business.

I can't, not if Ally's getting hurt. I slammed my fist into the guys face and threw open the door.

Ally laid several feet away from where I was. She was bruised and bloody. I almost broke down and cried.

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to my car, I had to get her to the hospital.

As soon as I got there Ally was taken away from me and the police were called.

They also managed to get a hold of Ally's mom. Ally was bandaged and hooked up to a few machines.

She was in there for an hour before I was able to see her. As soon as the words escaped the nurses mouth I was out of the chair.

I ran into Ally's room and she was sitting up in her bed and crying. He knees were pulled to her chest and she was sobbing.

I walked over to her slowly and carefully took her hand in mine and lifted her head.

She stopped crying and just looked at me, I hugged her tightly and she cried again.

She calmed down after about half an hour. Her mom still hasn't arrived yet and Ally was starting to worry.

I look up at Ally's sad eyes and sigh "Ally, how long....." I don't even get to finish before she says "almost two years" she says.

I feel sick "why didn't you....." "because my mom didn't want to give up in trying to help Andy"

I nod, I've been in that situation. You want to help someone so bad that you can't see what's actually happening and that it's affecting others.

Suddenly a very flustered woman runs into the room but stops when she sees me.

Ally looks relieved, I look back at the woman she sticks out her hand "hello, I'm Ally's mother, who the hell are you?"