Forgive or Forget

Ally

When I wake up, I'm all alone.

It's really bright in the room I'm in but the house is silent and lonely.

I pull the blanket closer to me and try not to start crying again. I knew Jamie had probably gone to give Jack a piece of her mind.

Yes, I'm referring to him as only Jack now. Since he CLEARLY doesn't feel anything towards me anymore.

Now he's just Jacksepticeye the YouTuber.

I don't understand what happened....maybe u was more trouble than I thought.

Maybe he thought I was a charity that would make him look good. Then he could just get rid of me and I wouldn't mind, well that's bullshit...

Throwing the blanket off me, I stood up. I wasn't going to let this control my life. I needed to get up and do something.

I pulled my hair behind my head and took a very deep breath. I then looked around from where I was now standing in the living room.

Deciding cleaning would be a good start. I arranged the pillows on the couch, wiped the coffee table, then vacuumed.

Then I moved onto the kitchen, stubbing dishes, cleaning counters, sweeping the floor.

Finally, I went into Jamie's room and cleaned it top to bottom. I did all her laundry and organized all her clothes, jewelry, and makeup.

Satisfied with my work I sat on the living room floor trying to think of what to do next.

I decided to organize her cupboards and refrigerator. I was restless and needed something to do....don't judge me.

Jamie had a lot of food that was out of date and gross so I tossed it in the trash. I noticed her trash was full so I took it out.

This was actually kinda fun. I felt really good about myself. When I got back into Jamie's apartment I almost jumped out of my skin.

Jamie was standing in the living room and staring at her apartment.

"Sorry, I clean when I'm stressed" I say putting a new bag in the trash can. Jamie just smiles "it's okay, it looks great"

She looked a little nervous. "Jamie what's wrong, are you okay?" I ask putting my hands on her arms.

She sighs "Jack's outside, he wants to talk to you"