Brand New

Ally

I'd quickly changed into a red jumper,my black skinny jeans and put my red cap on my head backwards, before going back out to Jack.

I can't believe I was about to go dye my hair. I can't believe Jack was dying his hair GREEN!

It was gonna look really cute but also strange. It would take me a little time to get used to his hair.

And how pathetic am I? Saying he could only get his hair green if he let me dye my hair? What is wrong with me?

Maybe I'm tired. Or maybe my "take risks" side is dying. Either way, it sucks really bad.

I take Jacks hand and he leads me to his car. I couldn't wait to get a car one day.

I'd love to have my own car. Being able to drive wherever whenever.

I can't believe we were on our way to hours of sitting just to change our hair.

I was really excited but also scared at the same time. I didn't know what the result of the color would be.

I was extremely excited to try something new though. I'm a very daring person but I've never gone and dyed my hair.

I actually was planning on changing it to a wild color. I'm not doing the color I told Jack I was doing.

I really want to surprise him with me coming out of nowhere and my hair isn't even close to what I said it would be.

Okay...well we're here, time to be an absolute idiot and hope it turns out as well as I hope.

I am really excited to see the look on Jacks' face when I come out of nowhere with my hair bright...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Time Skip
I'm an evil person lol
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jack

We're finally at the salon or whatever you call it. I honestly don't want Ally to change her hair but it's what she wants.

I can't just absolutely flat out say no to her. It's her life.

Also I'm very not okay....we have to go back to school tomorrow and I'm not excited.

The Dean gave Ally and I a couple days to calm down after what happened and I'm glad for it.

I just don't know if either of us are ready to go back to that dreadful place.

I just hope everything was taken care of and we don't have to worry about glancing over our shoulders every five seconds.

Anyway....green hair here I come.