Let me in

"Let me in!" I shout banging on the door, Why the hell isn't Jack opening the door, "Jack!"

I can hear his fucking music. I know he's in and he must be able to hear me, I shouted loud enough. Why's he ignoring me? He can't be actually upset with me flirting with him right? Rian told me to stop making jokes and invite him on a date so I don't understand why he would be mad. I haven't asked him on a date yet but I've stopped making jokes about sleeping with him and I've been nice. What's his problem?

"Jack please!" I shout again, his music isn't even that loud so I don't understand why he's acting like he can't hear me, he can't keep me locked out of my own flat, "I forgot my keys!"

I slide down the wall sitting on the floor. I pull my phone out my back pocket and text Jack.

Could you open the door please-Alex

I hear the ding of Jacks phone through the speakers. Hopefully he should be opening the door soon.

No-Jack

Wtf I've done nothing wrong-Alex

I can't opening it right now-Jack

Look I'll leave you alone just let me in-Alex

Can't-Jack

What's up?-Alex

Jack ignores my text and just turns up the music. What's wrong with him? I say sitting on the floor and knock again.

"Look Jack I'm going to be out here until you open the door so please let me in." I shout hoping I'm heard over the music, "And if you're having any problems we can talk about it."

"Come back later Alex!" Jack shouts back, "I don't want you here right now."

"I live here." I laugh in both shock and anger, "Its a shared dorm. You know what that means. We're meant to share."

"Please come back later."

"No."

Jack still doesn't open the door for me. I really don't want to have to go down to security to let me in with the spare key because Jack refuses to. It would probably get him in trouble for refusing to open the door and I don't want that. He wouldn't want to date me if I get him in trouble.

"Alex?" I look up from the floor and see Zack walking down the halls looking confusing, "Why are you on the floor?"

"I left my keys and Jack won't let me in."

"I'll sort it." Zack said before knocking on the door, "It's Zack."

After a few seconds Jack comes and opens the door just wide enough to if if it was really Zack standing there before opening in it all the way. Zack walked in and as I lifted myself up off the floor he slammed the door shut in my face.

"Come on." I sigh.

Behind the door I can faintly make out what Jack and Zack was saying over the loud music playing. I could hear Zack saying it's unfair to lock me out just because he has feelings for me he don't want to admit. I could hear Jack telling Zack to shut up and how everything would be fine if I stop trying to sleep with him. Jack attempts to explain I told him I actually have feelings for him but Jack isn't believing any of it. If I was in Jacks shoes I wouldn't believe any of it. Not long after Zack opens up the door for me.

"Where is he?" I ask walking back into my own flat finally.

"His room." Zack told me as I immediately walked towards it, "He can't deal with you bitching right now Alex. Just wait."

I push open the door with a little too much force as Jack jumps backwards in shock, "I'm taking you on a date."

"What?" He said face full of shock, he probably expected me to come in here screaming.

"I'm taking you on a date." I jump down next to him on the bed, "Only somewhere cheap because I'm broke but I'll pay for everything."

"What?" He said again not fully taking in what I was saying, Zack was standing in the doorway smiling.

"Me, you, date, Friday night."

"I'm not sleeping with you Alex."

"You don't have to." I shrug, "It would be nice but this is just a date not a bribe to get you into bed."

"When has Alex Gaskarth asked anyone out on a date ever!" Zack laughed in shock, "Jack you would be dumb to say no."

"Fuck me." Jack muttered under his breath.

"I will if you want." I smirk earning a death glare from both Zack and Jack, "Wrong time?"

"Fine." Jack huffed, "I would go on one stupid date with you."

"Great." I smile, "This is going to be amazing."

I left the room with a big smile on my face time in time to hear Zack say, "I told you he has feelings for you."

Authors note

Relationships are actually hard. Idk it's weird. I need to tell this story without being judged but I would high key judge me so other people would. I might tell it. I'll decide tomorrow before I post this.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻