Taking a sip of god knows what

Ben was throwing a party for something or another. I think it was to celebrate before 90% of the campus disappear for Christmas. I made the choice to stay in the dorms and it turns out Jack did too. Ben lives off campus with his parents as it's not a long drive so there was no point paying extra to live on site. Bens parents decided to go away on a weekend trip so Ben decided to go throw a massive party that I was invited to. He was totally fine with me bringing Jack as long as I kept my promise not to tell anyone we slept together a few times. I was totally fine keeping that, I'm not a complete asshole and it's the only reason I'm invited to half the party's I am. I would just show up anyway to be honest.

At the party I downed drink after drink while shamelessly telling Jack all the dirty things I wanted to do to him.

"I'm going to fuck you until you see stars." I whisper taking a sip of god knows what, I don't have a fuck what was in the cup I just got handed by Ben, what I do know is everyone is surprised I haven't dragged Jack upstairs yet, "And then I'm going to suck you until you get hard again before doing it all again."

"Alex." Jack whispered, "We're in public."

"When we get back to the flat I'm going to pin you against the wall and leave hickeys all over you like you did me." I keep my voice low so nobody around could here, "You're going to have the best night of your life."

"Does drunk Alex equal horny Alex?" Jack asked refusing to let me attach my lips to his neck.

"Hot Jack equals horny Alex." I laugh taking another sip from the red cup in my hand, "Why aren't you drinking."

"I like to space out my drinks so I'm not off my face in a hour."

"I'm not off my face." I laugh dropping the now empty cup and climbing on Jacks lap, "Can we go home now?"

"No." Jack laughed, "It's not even eleven yet."

"But Jaaaack." I drag out his name, "We can have more fun back at home."

"We will leave before midnight." Jack said grabbing my hands so I stopped playing with his hair, "I promise."

"Okay." I attach my lips to his for a second before gently nipping and biting at Jacks neck, "I'm going to make you feel so good later."

"Alex leave my neck alone." Jack said half heartedly, instead of pushing me off as soon as I started to suck a purple mark he tilted his head to the side slightly giving me more access.

"Is Alex drunk?" I take a break from Jacks neck to see Rian and Zack come sit next to us, "One time when he was drunk he gave Vic head behind a tree and they make me keep watch so they didn't get caught."

"It wasn't my idea." I said before focusing back on Jacks neck.

"Bullshit." Rian laughed, "You was wasted it was one hundred perfect your idea."

"Alex everyone's looking at me." Jack pushed me off his neck, "Wait until we are home."

"Can't we just find a room?" I ask, "I'll go blackmail Ben to let me use his room."

"No Alex." Jack sighed, "I don't want the first time I sleep with you to be in someone else's bed."

"But it would be really good."

"I might not even sleep with you because your wasted."

"He's not wasted." Rian said.

"What?" Jack and Zack both said in time.

"He's hardly even drunk." Rian explained, "If he was wasted he would be trying to stealth suck your cock."

I shrug my shoulders and climb off Jacks lap, "I'm going to find another drink."

"I'll make you a deal." Jack said, "Find something to eat and start to sober up and when we get back to the flat I'll let you fuck me."

I climb back on Jacks laps and reattach my lips to his, "You are the best boyfriend ever."

"Considering Alex has slept with just about everyone I know he's really clingy." Zack said, "Like has he ever done a relationship before?"

"In high school." I keep my arms wrapped around Jack, I'll go find food later.

"He cheated or dumped them because it got too scary for him." Rian told Zack, "He was never like this even before he got scared."

"Are you scared now?" Jack asked.

"Yes." I admit, "But it's good scary. Are you scared Jack?"

"Of what?" He asked.

"That I'm going to sleep with you and then it's all over."

"Terrified."

Authors note

I was at pvris last night it was great.

You know when your on the train casually reading a fic then it's a smut chapter and you're like I can't read that in public. Idk where that was going. Comment I'm going back to sleep.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻