My new favourite thing

I decided that handjobs from Jack where my new favourite thing. Him kissing me was my second. How Jack was so good when he has never been with a guy before is anybody's guess. He says he's spent a lot of time jerking off and that I can believe that. I don't think I've seem him with a girl since we was roommates and he's never spoken about ex's.

We walk to class together and Jack gives me a quick kiss before running off to his usual seat at the front of the class. I sink down into mine at the back. Jack said he likes being near the front so he can ask for help without putting his hand up as our lecturer always sits at his desk. I prefer the back because I can plug my laptop in and google whatever bullshit I don't understand. That and I can play shitty Facebook games. That's always fun.

Rian comes in a second before we started and sits down next to me.

"Your ex booty calls keep trying to sleep with me." Rian whispered, "I don't get it."

"The only reason they wasn't before is because they had me to keep them satisfied." I laugh, "Honestly if you want advice on who to sleep with go for Vic."

"I'm sleeping with none of them." Rian said opening up his laptop, "Are you still staying for Christmas?"

"I might drive up Christmas Day but I'm not really wanted at home so why would I go back?" I ask him, "It would just be questions about if I'm over my bi phase yet and if I got a girlfriend."

"Whys Jack staying?"

"Something about his parents going on a trip over Christmas that he didn't want to do." I yawn waiting for my quiz to be handed back, "I'm not too sure I was half asleep when he said."

"Okay." Rian's quiz got handed back first, he turnt it over and saw the 30/30 and hid his score again, "What about what we spoke about earlier?"

"Not sure." I shrug, my quiz it placed on my desk, I hold my breath as I turn it over, "Oh..."

"What did you get?" Rian asked attempting to move my hand covering the mark, "it can't have been that bad."

"Don't worry."

"Let me see." Rian demanded, "If you're going to get all emo later because you got a bad mark I want to at least know what you got before dealing with your sorry ass."

I move my hand to show Rian the 14, I didn't even get half, "I did awful."

"It's only one quiz."

"I did really shit." I sigh sinking down in my chair and shoving the quiz in my bag.

"Alex..."

"I'm going to get drunk and cry later." I tell Rian opening up my laptop.

"Sometimes I just want to slap you for being a fucking idiot."

"That's nice." I reply dryly.

"Don't go falling into Vic's bed like you usually do when you're drunk and upset."

"I won't." I dig my nails into my hand in frustration, why am I so dumb, "I have Jack."

Authors note

I slept funny and now I've woken up with a sore neck and a blocked nose. What do you guys think of this? Give me your theory's on what happens next.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻