You love it

"Fuck sake." I shout pulling some shorts on and going to open the door still shirtless and not wearing boxers under the shorts, Jack was still on my bed, I open the door in anger to reveal my parents standing there, great, "Why are you here?"

"What is it Alex?" Jack asked, I look over my shoulder to see Jack walking out my room, he pulled some boxers on and spotted my parents in the door, he didn't know they was my parents but he assumed, "Oh."

"Why are you here?" I ask again, it was painfully obvious that they interrupted me and Jack by the lack of clothes we was wearing and the amount of fresh hickeys on our body's.

"You have been ignoring us since you walked out on Christmas." My mum said, I leant in the door way so they couldn't come in, "So we came to see if you're okay as we are in the area."

"You called me a faggot and wouldn't stop commenting on my weight." I end up laughing in disbelief, is this really happening, "Why would I respond to your messages?"

"We just wanted to see if you was okay that's all."

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" My dad asked.

"I was in the middle of having sex with my roommate who happens to be my boyfriend so I was hoping you would just leave so I can go back to what I was going." I spit and Jack starts laughing behind me attempting not to but he can't stop the chuckles that escape his lips.

"Alex..." my mum said in shock and disappointment, more shock and disappointment than I was in with them randomly showing up at my door, "We don't want to know."

"Okay." I shrug, "So are you going? Me and my boyfriend want to get back to what we was doing."

"I don't really agree with..." My dad started before I slammed the door shut, I really couldn't be bothered to deal with them anymore, "So where was we?"

"You was about to go down on me for the fifth time today." Jack said walking over to me hooking this fingers on the shorts I was wearing.

"Thank god for teenage hormones." I smile when there's another knock on the door, "Fuck off and come back in a hour or something if you give a shit!"

"Sometimes I cant believe I fell for you." Jack laughed.

"You love it." I hooked my fingers on Jacks boxers and pulled them down to his ankles.

"I do."

Authors note

This is the last chapter before the final chapter! I can't believe this is nearly over. Anyway comment things. I don't have 6th form today.

Also recommend completed or regularly updated fics. I don't mind what ship I just want more boyxboy all time low.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻