Boy toys

"Hey roomie." I burst into Jacks room uninvited to see him sitting on his bed shirtless playing guitar.

"Can you not." He glares at me stopping playing.

"So." I say ignoring him and jumping down on the bed next to him and putting my arm around his shoulder, Jack tried to shift out of my arms but I just pulled him towards me, "How do you feel after I slept with your friend."

"I don't care." He lied, I know he's lying, ever since he saw Zack leaving my room he's been giving me the silent treatment.

"You wish it was you don't you."

"Shut up Alexander." He said attempting to be intimating, I just laughed at him, "I'm straight."

"Lies." Jack Barakat is probably the worst actor ever, "Why are you giving me the silent treatment then?"

"Because I said I don't want to hear that shit"

"Whatever you say roomie." I grin before planting a kiss on his cheek and jumping off of his bed, "I'll be in my room if you decide to stop pretending you haven't got feelings for me."

"You're a arrogant prick!" Jack shouted as I left the room.

Jack pretending he don't have feelings for me is so cute. Every time I bring someone home you can see the angry on his face that he plays off as nothing. He's as straight as I am. I lay down on my bed and get out my phone to text Rian.

I'm a arrogant prick-Alex

You got that right-Rian

No jack said that-Alex

Still stands-Rian

It's not long until he's going to be begging to get in my bed-Alex

You can't have your roommate as another toy to your collection!-Rian

You know I actually like him tho-Alex

You're scared of relationships tho-Rian

Yh and-Alex

It wouldn't work-Rian

I'll make it work-Alex

Good luck-Rian

I don't need like I'm Alex Gaskarth-Alex

You really are a arrogant prick-Rian

You love it-Alex

You can't seduce me-Rian

I like a challenge-Alex

Jack is a big enough challenge for you-Rian

No he's not-Alex

Well actually having a relationship where you don't cheat or dump them because you got scared is-Rian

I can totally do it with Jack-Alex

Like I said good luck-Rian

It's not my fault I have fears of commitment and anyway I do really like Jack so I could totally make it work. First of all I need to work on making Jack admit he actually likes me. I've seen the way he looks at me I don't understand why he pretends.

"Hey Jack!" I shout.

"What?"

"You're hot."

"Shut up!" He called back.

"I'll suck your dick and expect nothing back if you let me." I might as well give it a try.

"I'm not gay."

"Neither am I."

"Go suck Zack's dick or something." I laugh at the anger in Jacks voice, "He would appreciate it more than I do."

"You're just jealous baby." I lie down on my bed and scroll down my contacts wondering who to call since I don't think I'll be sleeping with Jack tonight, I hear a cough in my doorway and look over to see Jack standing there, "So you do want the blow job."

"No I want you to stop hitting on me."

"You know you love it."

"Not everyone is attracted to you Gaskarth." I felt his eyes burning into me, he's really attractive when mad.

"Maybe not roomie." I shrug, "But you are."

"In your dreams." He said, "If you say anything about sex dreams right now I will kick you in the dick so hard you will never have another boner again."

"Tell me if you every want to hear about them."

"Your arrogant ways aren't going to work Gaskarth." Jack clenched his jaw.

"Okay." I think, "How about it. You admit you like me and I'll let you top just this once."

"Go fuck one of your boy toys Alex." Jack rolled his eyes, "And I'm not one of them."

Authors note

I'm shit. I have 6th form soon and I decided to get back in bed because I'm cold instead of getting ready. Anyways here's a update. I don't really have a consistent update schedule other than daily if I can. I'm not that sure really.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻