Maybe I'm wrong

I was sitting round a table in the cafeteria with Rian, Kellin, Gabe, Vic and his brother Mike. They was non stop prodding at my neck making jokes. Kellin hooked his finger on the neck of my shirt and pulled it down to reveal more purple splotches.

"Knew it." Kellin laughed, "Are you sure you didn't fuck?"

"Yes." I roll my eyes shovelling Mac and cheese into my mouth, "I just made out with my super hot boyfriend for a bit and he happens to like giving hickeys."

"Sure." Gabe raises his eyebrows.

"Leave the poor boy alone." Mike said.

"You're the only one here who hasn't slept with Alex."

"I ain't." Rian said, "He's the only one who hasn't seen him naked."

"I mean everyone's seen my naked at one point of another." I shrug, "I mean I'm pretty impressive."

Mike just rolls his eyes and everyone continues to talk about how weird it was for me to have a boyfriend and making bets about how long it would last. It's getting a bit tiring everyone assuming I'll cheat or dump him. Sure I've only had a handful of boyfriends and girlfriends and none of them lasted more than a week without me cheating or getting too scared. I see Jack and Rian walking towards our table. Rian pulls up a chair from another table and sits between Vic and Kellin.

"Move up." Jack said squeezing on the same chair as me, "Why are you poking my boyfriend Kellin?"

"Because I'm shocked you did all this" Kellin leans over and pulls on Jacks top looking for love bites, "Where are yours?"

"I don't like them" Jack pushed Kellin off of him.

"You told me you did like it but you didn't want people to be talking about you." Zack said and Jack flushed bright red, "Just give him some where you can't see."

"I'll tell you what Alex really likes Jack." Vic said, "He has really sensitive nipples."

"Lick his nipples it drives him crazy." Gabe said.

"And pinch them." Kellin added.

"I don't particular want to be reminded how I'm on of the only two of us on this table who haven't fucked my best friend."

"Three." I corrected, "And Mike is the only on here who hasn't seen my naked."

"Still." Rian said, "Over half this table has slept with Alex."

"I'm surprised you haven't Rian." Vic said, "I'm not surprised about Jack because he don't put out."

"I do." Jack said, "I'm just not into casual sex."

"The only reason I haven't slept with Rian is because there's other people I was able to sleep with easier." I scrap the last of my mac and cheese off my plate, "I would have slept with you Mike but since I was actively sleeping with Vic it would have been weird."

"I'm straight."

"So am I." Zack said, "But Alex is his own sexuality in himself. Everyone's gay for Alex."

"It's true."

The conversation continued with everyone telling Jack things that turnt me on. It's a little weird everyone talking so openly about my kinks to my boyfriend. Jack can't be too happy listening to everyone sharing sex story's about me. I intertwined my fingers with his to somewhat reassure him.

"How many of these are true?" Jack whispered.

"Like most of them."

"Kinky." Jack giggled under his breath.

"Jack and Alex are holding hands." Kellin said pointing, "This isn't fair you've literally had your dick buried in my ass and you've never held my hand."

"They've feel asleep in each other's arms before." Zack said.

"I've been sleeping with you two years and you never hugged me."

"You're not Jack." I tell them.

"And to think I was special, "Kellin acted fake hurt, "Zack wanna fuck?"

"I'm straight." He laughed, "Alex was the exception. "

"I'll be the other exception." Kellin wiggled his eyebrows leaving us all laughing.

Zack probably wouldn't sleep with Kellin. He much prefers public sex with the risk of getting caught and considering I was the first guy Zack slept with I don't think he would be into that yet. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Authors note

I'm going to pvris today. We have early entry so we don't have to queue up early. We was told to just show up about half a hour before doors. It's gonna be great. 

Comment about stuff. Tell me what you thinks going to happen next.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻