Like what you see

"I need help studying for that biology quiz coming up." I say on the phone to Rian, I only recently got out the shower so I'm currently walking around my room naked.

"What do you need help with?" Rian asked, to be honest I didn't really need help with anything to do with studying, I needed help planning my second date with Jack.

"Actually starting." I mean I do need help with actually starting because I cannot motivate myself.

"Come over in a few hours." Rian said, "I'll tell Matt to either fuck off for a bit or deal with you coming over.

"He shouldn't have slept with me knowing I didn't want a relationship and then get upset." I lay down on my bed, "I told him from the start what I wanted."

"He is going to be even more upset when he finds out you fallen for Jack."

"It's been how long? Like a year and a bit. We was still in high school." I think aloud, "He should be over it because I only slept with him once and we didn't even kiss."

"I'll tell him you're coming over and give him the choice on what to do."

"I sort of hope he leaves." I admit, "He's always a pain."

"I need to go food shopping so call me before you come over so you know if I'm back. You don't want to be dealing with Matt on your ass."

"Okay." I stand up to find some clothes to put on, "You need to help me find somewhere to take Jack out on a date as well."

"Alright." Rian said, "We will think of something."

"Thank you."

"See you later."

"Bye." Rian hung up and I got up to find some clean clothes to wear.

I was getting some boxers out my drawers when I heard my door open and a mutter of shit. I turn to look as see Jack standing there frozen in place."

"Like what you see?" I joke at a flushed red Jack.

"I'm sorry. I'll just go." He stutters still standing in the same spot, "I didn't mean to. I should have knocked."

"It's fine." I laugh putting on the black boxers I had in my hand, "Better now?"

"I shouldn't have walked in without knocking." Jack said his voice still weird, "I get mad when you do it."

"I don't care." I roll my eyes, "Plenty of people have seen my naked and finally you can see what you're missing out on."

"I..." Jack mumbles at a loss for words.

"You can admit you're attracted to me Jack. A lot of people are" Why is he being so weird about it, "I get it. You don't trust me and think I'm going to fuck you and leave you."

"Well yeah."

"One I'm not." I reassure, "And two even if you feel like that it don't stop you being attracted to me. You can admit it and I won't take that as you saying you want to jump on my dick right this second. I mean unless you want to because I'm always down."

"Okay I'm attracted to you." Jack admits, "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Tell me when you either trust me or want to sleep with me." I haven't realised I've been awkwardly holding my jeans and top all this time while talking to Jack, "Whatever happens first."

I turn around to get dressed assuming Jack was going to leave now.

"I want to sleep with you right now but I don't trust you!" Jack shouts, I turn around in time to see him covering his mouth, "Forget I said that."

"Why don't you trust me Jack?" I ask not sure if it would be appropriate to go over to kiss Jack right now.

"Because everything's just a game to you. You don't care about anyone's feeling."

"I always let people know from the start what my intentions are." I tell him, "I've never told anyone I want a relationship when I don't. I've actually never wanted a relationship before you Jack."

"I don't trust you still."

"And that's fine. I'll prove to you that you can trust me."

Authors note

I might have to take a little break. I have 5 chapters prewritten so I may just be having a few down days. Basically this was meant to be a more light hearted book after my last one but I'm not really in a light hearted mood right now. Anyway if I'm gone for a little that's why. I will probably not disappear because all my prewritten chapters I have. I might write a depressing book next to keep my emotions in check.