It was fun

"Alex!" Jack shouts from the living room, "Rians at the door!"

"Send him in!" I call back sitting up on my bed and Rian walked through my door.

"Put a shirt on." He laughed.

"I don't really feel like it." I lean across the bed and plug my phone in, "Why are you here."

"To find out how the date went."

"I said I'll tell you tomorrow."

"How did it go?" He asked ignoring me.

"Good." I smile thinking about what Jack said, "He said he would think about giving me a chance on the second date."

"You're taking him on another date?" Rian asked, "Even after not succeeding on the first."

"It went really well."

"Did you even get a kiss?" Rian asked.

"Well no." I admit, "But it was fun and I really like Jack."

"I still can't believe you are serious about this." Rian's voice was full on genuine shock, "You're Alex Gaskarth and you've fallen for someone."

"Why's that so hard to believe? I catch a look at myself in the mirror and ruffle up my hair that was lying a little too flat for my liking, what if Jack walked in on me looking a complete mess, I usually make a effort to look presentable before leaving my room in the mornings, "I'm really good at getting people in bed."

"Yeah but you aren't good at the romance side."

"So I can learn." I tell him, "I'm very smart."

"You're hopeless." Rian laughs, "Can I sleep on your couch tonight?"

"If you put money towards the pizza."

"Fine but I get to pick what we watch on Netflix."

"Only if Jack don't join us then it's his pick." I tell Rian, even though Jack pretends to hate me sometimes he joins me for pizza at Netflix, usually he claims it's because he has nothing better to do but I know for a fact it's because he just wants to spend time with me.

"Well go ask him then." I get up and look at my self in the mirror poking at my face before playing with my hair trying to get it to look alright before seeing Jack, "Your hair looks fine Alex."

"Shut up." I mutter at him before leaving the room and knocked on Jacks door.

"Come in." He said.

I push open the door and Jack was laying on his back on his phone, "Rians crashing on the couch tonight."

"Okay."

"Want to join us for pizza and Netflix?" I ask, "You can pick what we watch."

"Sure." A small smile appeared on Jacks face, I'm not sure if it's because of me or what's on his phone, "When are you ordering?"

"I'll probably get Rian to get something while I run the store and get ice cream." Jack puts his phone done and looks at me, "Anything you want while I'm there."

Jack thinks for a few seconds and grins again, "Don't think so."

"Okay." I said as I turnt to leave.

"You look good." I leave the room hiding the massive smile on my face and a blush rising to my cheeks.

"What are you blushing at?" Rian asked as I came back in my room and grabbed a top off the chair.