Brighter days

I lean back on the arm chair scanning the party, warm beer in my left hand and lit cig in my right. I'm not even sure who's party this or how happy they would be with me smoking in the house but judging from the ashtray on the table I'm guessing it's okay. More hoping that guessing because I don't want to be forced to leave before I prove to Jack I do actually go party's. He always says I'm never at party's otherwise he would see me, I'm always at a party but I'm usually behind a locked door. I put out my cig in the ashtray and look over to the window where a intense game of beer pong was happening.  When is Jack going to show up?

That's the only reason I'm here in a arm chair and not locking lips with a cute guy or girl is Jack.

"Hey roomie." I hear, I turn to look to the door and Jack was standing right next to me, "So you're here?"

"I said I would be." I grin taking a sip from the red cup.

"Just because you said you would do something don't mean you would actually do it." Jack sits on the arm next to me, "You're never at party's."

"I'm always at party's." I correct, "It's just usually I'm getting laid about now."

"Sure." Jack rolls his eyes.

"You're just pissed you haven't got the blowjob I offered you." I say taking another sip so I didn't laugh at the look on Jacks face, "You can have it now if you want."

"I'm not gay." He stutters.

"Neither am I." I shrug, "I'm going to get laid speak to you later roomie."