Stumbling down the dorms

All it took was a bottle of vodka, three beers, half a fruit cider and a rejection from Jack to have me stumbling down the dorms into Vics room. I just asked Jack to let me suck him off again and he told me to piss off because I'm drunk. It's not as if I'm hurting anyone by being drunk and wanting to suck my boyfriend off. Instead he took the bottle out my hand and told me to eat something as I haven't all day and go to bed. He didn't even let me kiss him.

Vic was in a different dorm to me. I had to go outside and cross the road to get to it and to be completely honest I'm not sure how I didn't get hit by a car as I stumbled into the building. I walk to the familiar dorm using the wall as a support. Maybe drinking on a empty stomach was a bad idea.

I knock onto Vics door as his flat mate opens it, I don't know his name for some reason. The amount of times I'm here I probably should, he knows mine.

"Is Vic in?" I ask attempting to stay still.

"Vic!" He calls and a few seconds later he appears out his room, "Keep it down."

"What's up Alex?" Vic asked, I stumble forward into his arms, "Whoa are you okay?"

"Jack didn't let me kiss him."

"Why are you drunk?" Vic asked helping me in and mouthing a sorry to the guy sitting on the couch, "Let's talk."

"I got a really bad score on a quiz." I mutter, Vic already knows about how I get when I do bad at something I'm good at.

"Oh Alex." He sighed, "So this is what this is about."

"What?"

"Come here." Vic pulls me into a hug, "I haven't seen sensitive Alex in a while I thought he disappeared."

"No." I shake my head still being held onto tight.

"So why won't Jack kiss you?"

"I don't know." I started crying into Vic's shoulder, "I'm a fuck up."

"No you're not." Vic reassured.

"You always let me suck your dick when I was drunk and sad."

"So that's why you're so upset." Vic stopped hugging me, "Come on we are going to talk to Jack."

"No." I shake my head refusing to let go of Vic, "He probably already thinks I'm out cheating he won't give a fuck so I might as well. I'm going to back tomorrow and get dumped. Imagine that, me getting dumped for no reason. He would be the first. I've been dumped for cheating but if I cheat it's because I want them to break up with me so it don't count."

"Is there any other reason you're here?" Vic asked, "The bad test score and Jack not kissing you or letting you suck him off can't be all."

"He said he think he loved me after Bens party." I explain and Vic nods understanding, "It might have been because I just gave him the best blowjob of his life though."

"How do you know it was the best blowjob of his life other than the fact you give really good blowjobs?"

"He told me the next day when he gave me a handjob."

"Come on we are going back to your dorm." Vic laughed, "You have the perfect boyfriend and we are taking you back to him to take care of your sorry ass."

"What if he don't want to?"

"Then I'll force him." Vic wrapped his arm over my shoulder to stabilise me, "Let's go."

I'm not sure how I managed to walk over here because even with Vic's help I'm tripping and stumbling all over the place. By the time we got back to my dorm I was in a laughing fit because of how many times I tripped and pulled Vic down with me. Vic knocked on the door and a very pissed off Jack opened it.

"Take your boyfriend and give him love." Vic gently pushed me into his arms, "He's feeling sensitive right now and sensitive Alex gets drunk."

"I'm confused." Jack said, "Did he try sleep with you or something."

"No I just gave him a hug and he cried a bit." Vic way leaning on the door frame and Jack was holding me really weirdly, "He got a low score on that quiz and then got upset you wouldn't kiss him. So just make out with him for a bit and if you want let him blow you. When we was sleeping together he used to come over drunk and for some weird reason it made him feel better about his problems."

"Why?" Jack asked and Vic shrugged.

"Because I'm good at it."

"Well that's why I guess." Vic shrugged, "I mean it's true."

"Yeah." Jack agreed, "I still find all this weird."

"All what?" I ask.

"You having feelings for me."

"I don't get why he has feelings for you when I'm here." Vic joked before whispering to Jack thinking I couldn't hear, "Just make Alex feel special and wanted. That's what I always had to do otherwise he'll be a little bitch for days."

"I'm drunk not depressed."

"How long have you been dealing with this?" Jack ignored me.

"Since sophomore year."

Authors note

I slept for like over 12 hours and still feel like trash.

Comment shit.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻