Somewhat funny

About ten minuets into the tutoring where our lecturer was going over what we learnt before the holidays Jack slipped in the back of the classroom and quietly crouched down next to me. I give him a weird look silently laughing at him on the floor before going back to paying attention and taking notes of what I forgot or didn't completely understand. Jack got a notebook out his backpack and started writing.

When Rian noticed Me glancing down at Jack every so often he rolled his eyes and hissed "You're distracting him." At Jack but I could tell he also found it somewhat funny.

About half an hour before our normal class was due to start tutoring ended so we had time to buy a coffee. I was packing up my things as everyone was leaving, Rian stood next to me just holding his notebooks and for some reason Jack was sitting on my desk being careful not to crumple any paper.

"Here." Jack gave me his notes, "I already have them."

"Thanks." I smile adding them to my folder.

"Why did you show up if you don't even want to keep the notes?" Rian asked.

"Bored." Jack shrugs kissing me.

"PDA." Rian rolled his eyes, "I'm happy your relationship is fixed but PDA."

"It's just a kiss." I laugh standing up, Jack jumps off the table and puts his arm over my shoulder, "Just don't knock tonight."

"Why's that?" Jack asked knowing where I was planning on taking this.

"Because I'm going to fuck you on the kitchen table." I tell Jack while Rian pretends not to hear, "After I buy you flowers and light a candle of course."

"Of course." Jack said, "Come on Rian you cant pretend you haven't heard it before."

"Like I always said I may have heard Alex's sex story's don't mean I want to."

"But it's not a sex story." I correct, "Anyway let's get some coffee."

"Can we talk about something else?" I ask some Rian never liked these convos, "Are you seeing anyone right now?"

"No." Rian said as we walked in the coffee shop, Kellin, Vic, Justin and Jamie where sitting at a table by the door talking, "Hey guys.

"Hi." Vic said, "Come sit with us?"

"Okay." Jack said sliding in the seat next to Kellin, "There's no room Alex. Guess you'll have to sit on my lap."

"Oh no. That's such a shame." I say sarcastically sliding on his lap, "I guess I have to sit here then.

Rian went off to order his coffee and me and Jack started to join in the conversation already going on.

"How the fuck did you manage to fix your relationship Alex?" Vic asked, "Like you fully fucked it."

"No clue." I laugh.

"How'd he start by making it up to you?" Justin asked, "The last time that I saw him he was crying in his car about you."

"He ate my ass New Year's Day." Jack said just as Rian came back.

"Lucky." Everyone at the table said at once.

"What?" Rian asked as he sat down opposite me.

"Alex gave Jack a rim job." Kellin said to Rian and shock his head, "I only ever had one."

"I had two." Vic said, "How many have you had Jamie."

"None." He said.

"Neither." Justin added, "I only slept with Alex like twice."

"Alex must really love you Jack." Vic said, "He never eats ass. He hates it."

"Really?" Jack asked and I nodded, "You're amazing."

"You're more amazing."

"Anyway Rian do you like anyone?" Jack asked.

"No."

"But what about that girl at the party." Kellin said, "She was all over you."

"Don't matter we didn't last." Rian said, "Turns out she has a foot fetish."

"Eww!" We all shout causing everyone to look at us being too loud.

"Jack, Alex we have class soon we should go." Rian said.

"So do we."

Authors note

I walked out a 6th form yesterday. My headteacher is a rude cow and said my anxiety isn't real. I go back Tuesday. Anyway only two more chapters left after this.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻