Fears of commitment

"Zachary." I say catching up to him after maths, "Tell Jack to stop giving me the silent treatment."

"He's giving me it too." Zack said, "After he said it's unfair I slept with you."

"How's it unfair?" I ask, "It's because he likes me isn't it."

"Probably." Zack shrugs, "He won't sleep with you because he knows it will go nowhere though."

"Tell him I actually like him I just have fears of commitment."

"So you're not just a massive player." Zack laughed.

"I mean I like sex and I guess I am a bit of a player." I think aloud, "But I do really like Jack so I think I'll be fine."

"So you would give up all your booty calls for Jack?"

"Yeah." I say before spotting Jack, "Hey roomie! Why you been ignoring us."

"Are you chatting Zack up again?" Jack asked slowing down so we could catch up with him.

"No I only have eyes for you baby." I put my arm round Jacks shoulders and he immediately removes it, "Why'd you do that?"

"Because I'm not one of you boy toys." He said, "I still don't understand why you slept with him Zack. You're straight."

"Yeah." Zack shrugged, "But have you seen Alex."

"Well durr."

"He's hot." Zack said, "And really good in bed."

"My tongue can do amazing things." I see Vic leaning against a wall, "Can't it Vic!"

"What?"

"Can't my tongue do amazing things."

"Yeah." He laughed back, me Jack and Zack carried on walking.

"See." I smile to Jack who just rolled his eyes, "Look if you give me a chance I'll treat you to one of my infamous rim jobs."

"I don't like things up my butt."

"I can change that."

"No." Jack said stubbornly and Zack just laughed, "Just because you're fine with casual fucks don't mean I am."

"Okay." I say think of what to try to get Jack to give me a chance, "How about we exclusively fuck."

"I don't like you Alex."

"You have to admit he's hot." Zack said, "Give him a chance to explain his commitment issues."

"Fears of commitment." I correct.

"No." Jack said, I know that there's no chance to get him to listen to me right now, I'll have to try again another time.

"Talk to him for me I'm going to find Rian." I tell Zack, "See you later roomie."

"Arrogant prick." He said as I walked away.

I will get Jack to like me. I really don't understand why he acts like he don't. He knows I want to sleep with him so wouldn't he jump at the opportunity? Most people would. It's not even as if I just want to sleep with Jack, I really do like Jack and want to attempt this whole relationship thing again even if I haven't been able to do it in the past. It's not my fault I have fears of commitment and I actually do want to try to make this work with Jack. I really do have feelings for Jack Barakat.

I pull out my phone and text Rian.

Where you at?-Alex

Smoking area-Rian

I'll be two mins-Alex

I think I need Rian's advice on this. He's always been the one who's good at relationships and romance. I'm sure he would have some ideas on how I can seduce Jack.

Authors note

Ayo. I've been put on report for some reason. It's so dumb because I ain't done shit wrong but at least this girl I hate got kicked out so I'm happy about that. Still don't wanna go in 6th form tho coz we r mixed with year 10's and 11's coz we are all doing gcse. It kinda sucks a bit like this chapter does. Anyways I'm done now I have to catch my bus.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻