Chapter 32- Deal

Leah's POV

Watching Jennifer hovering over me, slowly grinding her thick hips against my damp crotch makes me feel a hundred different emotions. I trembled and pulled my fingers through her brunette long hair. Her brown eyes rolled up to look into mine as she started to move lower along my body. I feel two fingers curl at the waist band of my sweat pants and that tightness in my stomach grows.

She stops only for a moment and looks at me, gazing into my eyes, watching as I lay in a nest of my dark brown hair. She smiles and for a second, it calms me. I think for just a moment that she'll move back up my body and kiss me again. She starts to lower the pants down my legs and this time I'm left with my panties and bra. Although she was doing such a bold move by going this far, I can feel and see the nervousness in her eyes. "C'mere" I whispered, signaling her to come closer to me using my finger. She did and went back on straddling me, looking ferried as hell. Jennifer was a bit hesitant and I figured it's normal for the first time so to release some tension between us I buck my back up a little to unclasped my bra, it loosened and I threw it across the room. I hear a silent gasp escaped her mouth that I was kinda expecting to here. She looked at my breast looking eager, then back at my eyes again, she was biting her lip. "Is that a p-piercing?" She asked softly, "And you have tattoos" she continued uttering in disbelief. You have to see her reaction, it was priceless. I have a tat both of my side boob in Roman letters on the left one and a sunflower on my right. Both of nipples were pierced, I'm that wreck less in college. She run her fingers across the ink as she stares at me, still looking dumbfounded knowing it's her weakness for I have caught her gawking at my cleavage like a hawk several times before. My teeth never let go of my lower lips as I grab both hands of Jennifer and put it in my breast. "It's okay, love" I assured, stopping myself from twitching as her touch alone already made me tense up. And she are a move by squeezing it softly between her palms for several times, "Ohh" I let out and she continued as if the only thing she has been waiting is my moans.

I turned my head to the side to look down at her and I watched her palm cup my breast as she started to devour the other with her mouth. My nipple went from hot and wet when her lips were on it, to cold and hard the second she pulled away, the cool air making the pink skin hard on contact. The metal rod attached made me feel a lot sensitive that it already is. Slowly, I can feel her lips parted across my nipple and she starts playing with the metal by licking it at all sides. "Mmm.fuck" she slowly trailed her kisses all over my chest, suckling a little as she does until it reach my neck up to my lips where she purred like she felt contented. She pulled away and rested her forehead against mine. "Leah.." She whispered, "Mmm" I mumbled, "I'm so fucking scared" she pouted that soon turn into a fit burst of giggles. "What feels good on your body feels good for me too. Focus on my clit" What she don't know is that I have that pierced either. She slowly pulled my underwear down off of my legs, her hands felt my thighs, caressing it. I opened my legs for her and she has the cutest reaction ever. "You're terrible" she grins. She leaned down, letting me feel her breath against my folds, it felt good and tingly for me as wave of anxiousness passed over me. She used her fingers to open up my cheeks and when she did, I felt her lick me once. "Ohh" I flinched, she looked up to me as if she was asking for another assurance. I ran my finger through her hair and she nuzzled back to my core, doing short licks in a fast motions. I wasn't expecting her to do more than that but she gets bolder, slipping two fingers inside me. "Fuck Jennifer" It doesn't take long for me to release, having her mouth against me is the best feeling I've ever felt in a long time. She came back up, making sure I saw her sucking both of her fingers. I pulled her by the neck and let myself taste her mouth. It was intense but one of the passionate kisses we've ever shared together, it was deep and full of affection. We both pulled away and she gave me a shy smile the one she usually wear when we finished having sex. It never gets old.