Chapter 16- Shootin'

Jennifer's POV

Not knowing the results is the worst feeling in the first job interview in a long time. Don't you just hate it? Doesn't matter how well you prepare for the interview, the feeling that you might make some mistake during interview will hunt you down. Ugh, whenever I'm recalling that scene in my mind, I wanted to slap myself. I think I started stuttering my words. And I was late, thanks to someone. Well, we had fun so I don't mind. Leah...she's crazy.

It was the next morning and I woke up feeling better, I have day to get some rest before I hunt for a job again. Gave my self a nice warm bath before going downstairs to see Leah eating cereals. "Well hello there" "Hi" I giggled, "how was your interview?" she asked, "good, I was late" I say sarcastically, but chuckling afterwards. "Don't act like you didn't enjoyed it" She got up to put her dishes back into the sink, washing it and putting it on the rack.

"Get dressed" she said simply, She's fond of giving orders, very well. "Not in the mood to break some rules today so nope" I say, grabbing the spoon to scoop some of the Lucky Charms cereal onto the bowl. "We ain't doing that. This one, you're gonna love" She winks, biting her lip. "Oh please" "So you'd rather sit here and do nothing?" "You have a point" I smirked, finishing up my breakfast.

Leah's POV

"Is it your day off?" I nodded my head, forgetting I was on the phone as I took my coffee and pressed the phone closer to my ear I replied, "Well, kind of I'm still on phone but Tess days it's low-key that I'll get called in" I tossed my shoe on the floor, "Well why are we going somewhere if it isn't really your day off?" Jennifer questions, making a face. "She's right where are you taking her Leah?" Tess butts in from the other line, I shake my head and motions my finger to Jennifer. I started speaking onto the phone again, "Shut your mouth, Tess" I whispered-yelled, Jennifer walks over my desk, sitting on the chair, wandering the things over the table. She waits for me to hang up before asking me who's on the phone. "I like Tess" She smiled, jotting something random on the scratch paper. "Tess? You're so random, you know that?" I laughed, getting up to grab my leather jacket that is sitting on the chair. "Mhmm..Leah?" She calls, I turn my attention to her. "Why you don't have any pictures in your house?" She asks. And I really didn't like her question. Not something I'd like to talk about. I wish she didn't have to do that. "Just not my thing, that's all" I said simply, not wanting to dig in further. "Mhmm okay, are we going now?" "Yep, get in the car"

-
Jennifer's POV

"Is this what I think it is?!" I exclaimed, seemingly happy. "Yes today, you're gonna learn how to use a gun" Leah grins, and honestly I've never been so excited in my life. Leah's giving me something I never had, experienced. Leah, she is something. No one would ever do this for a friend.

For the past few weeks, I learned to not give a single thought about Gino. The scar
always be there, but I guess that's a reward, my reward. The proof that I've moved past it.

It was a huge space with separate cubicle, with each has paper range and shooting targets. When we walked in, a guy in a leather jacket greeted us who seems familiar with Leah. "Hey stranger" He says, "Hey asshole!" Leah gave him a bear hug, the guys ruffles her hair, Leah punches his shoulder in return. "Damn, who do we have here?" He says and looks at me, offering his hand. I smile and shakes hand with him. "Alvin this is Jen, Jen..Alvin" Leah introduced us to each other. He is tall, has a beard, nice and trimmed. His shoulders were broad and his muscles are showing underneath that thin shirt he's wearing. I wonder if She's Leah's ex or I don't know. They seem to have a relationship or some sort of chemistry or whatever.

Why did I think that? He still has his arms around her. "Were you--?" I couldn't get it out of my mouth, I wanted to ask it so badly cause to be honest, I don't know much about Leah. But it sorta just slipped. I my self is quite surprised.

"Her?..and me? Oh no-- I tried, believe me, but she has quite of a taste---" Leah cut her off by pushing him off her. "You're an ass. C'mon Jen, don t mind this bastard" Leah rolled her eyes, immediately pulling my hand. "Who's he?" I asks, "He was my mentor back when I was training" "oh- sorry I thought-" "You're fine now, I'm gonna teach you the basics, This is Earmuffs, for your ear protection, noise impact. That right there..is the paper range and this. .This is your gun" she explains everything before handing me the weapon. "Walther Creed 9mm"

I let my hand wrapped around it and it honestly feels amazing but scary. My hand shakes for a little probably because I'm a bit nervous but doing something you've never done is the best feeling in the world. "Heavy?" She chuckled, "A bit but carry on" "nervous?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah" she told me to wear the Earmuffs so I did. Then she grabbed my hips to help me stand on the right place. "How you stand has something to do with how you shoot. So body position is a must"

"Grip my hand with the same strength you're going to grip that gun" she said, I looked at her and chuckled. I let my hand touched hers and I did what she asked. I grip it as hard as he could. "I'm impressed" she clock her brows.

Leah's POV

After briefing Jennifer for the basics, time to taught her how to use a real gun. "Set your wrist at an angle like this so when you punch out both arms. It'll be easier" I helped her get into the right position, with her arms properly placed. I want behind her, when I say behind yes. I can feel her damn ass poking at my crotch. Damn.

I felt myself get hot after that. Damn, can we just skip this and let that ass grind on me? That's a better idea. But yeah, I'm enjoying every moment before all of this is over. I put my hand over hers and both of our arms gripping the pistol.

"The slower you pull the better your shot will be" "Relax, this is like playing Shooting Target at the Carnival" I whispered and I felt her nodded, I counted one to three before she pulls the trigger and damn she did good. She got surprised at the impact but she hit it, not the center but not bad for the first time.

She immediately let go of the gum and turn back at me, facing me. Attacking me by hugging me. "Oh my God, tell me I did not just do that" "You did" "You were amazing!"

It got quiet around us and it honestly didn't matter the shooting sound in the room.
She looked at me and grabbed both of my hands. "You've been better friend than most that I had" she says then went back on hugging me. And I wanted to melt right there.

---------

Later that night, we got home and did our usual thing. Everything today was more than I've imagined. I'm glad I got to put a smile on that face.

Meanwhile, the pizza that I've ordered is finally here. Thank God. I'm famished, and I'm sure Jennifer is too. So I decided to call her upstairs before opening the box. Walking across the hall, I've noticed her door was slightly open. I slowly peak to see what she was doing or maybe she already is sleeping. We had a fun day. But what my eyes saw confirmed she ain't doing no sleeping.

She's naked.

I repeat, she is fucking naked and my eyes had to blink twice for me to believe what's right in front of me.

You don't know how my body struggled to stay still as I was peaking through that small crack. "Holy shit" I muttered but covering my mouth immedietly. She's checking herself out in the mirror, biting her lip as she does. Slowly shifting her body to side to side to check or what, I really don't know what she's doing. Cause hey, this is my show.

Her body is...divine. I can't even begin to tell you, I wish I could record or snap a picture using my own eyes for me to check it again later. Everything in her body is perfectly scarved, starting from her face down to her toes. No flaws, I mean for my eyes though she has these previous scars from that son of a bitch but nonetheles, she's perfect.

She started cupping her own boobs, then pressing it together, squeezing it. She has average breast, not big but it's cute. Then she turned around to check her butt, fuck. I wanted to melt right there.

Before I know it, I felt something licking my toes, I looked down and see Harper. Fuck.

Then he did one thing I wish he didnt.

He barked catching Jennifer's attention.