Chapter 34- "Trip"

Jennifer's POV

We're now at the waiting area at the airport, waiting for Leah's flight to be called. I hate when she does this. The last few months, trips would often occur and I know it's work but they didn't have that when we're still not together. I find it a big strange. This time she said she's going to Dubai. Voice started echoing the whole area, informing passengers that the flight will board soon. Leah stood up and I did to. "Do you really have to go?" I asked sadly.

"Don't frown please, you're making it harder for me" she said, "I'll be back before you know it! Play with Harper or go paint stuffs while I'm gone" "You hate my works. You said it was a flower" I mutter, remembering what she say the last time. "I was kidding! I love it, I'm just teasing you cause I'm pretty suck at art" she giggled and that woman's voice went echoing again. I sigh, leaning forward to kiss Leah and hug her tightly as I can. "I'm gonna miss you..so much" "it's just a week Roo! Don't be sad cmon! I wanna see you smile before I leave"

"That's even harder to do" I chuckled. "There is it!" She laughed, pecking my lips three times in a row. "Be good while I'm gone" she said.

"I'll see you soon then?" I said.

"I'll see you soon then" She smiled before I watch her walk away.

She turned around and blew me a kiss, smiling as she does.

I sigh, seems like I'll be by myself again.

Meanwhile, I went home to an empty house. Feeling upset again. I miss Leah even if it's just been hours passed. This is killing me. I was busy feeding Harper when I feel my phone ringing in my pockets. Must be Leah. I smile to myself, knowing I'd hear her voice again. "Love!" I answered, while petting Leah's name. "Clock's ticking" I freezed, hearing a familiar voice. I looked at my phone noticing I just answered a call from unknown number. "I thought we had an understanding" I said. "Tick tock..." it hang up making my blood from my face disappear. "Oh my god"

If they aren't gonna stop. I had to do something.

I thought were gonna be okay, I thought were gonna have a happy one without distractions.

-

Four days passed and its getting closer. Without Leah, life is no fun. Coming home from work even sucks. Ugh, this have to be over or else aim going bat shit crazy. I have a lot in things in my mind that I've been stressing about. If I could just tell everything, I wish that would be easy.

To kill time, I've been experimenting with playing around with vivid colors in paintings , trying to find a new style but mostly it would end up with so much details. I tent to do that sometimes when I get focused. Leah told me to sell it, online or to bazaar and Iuckily there's been a few clients who's been reaching out to me to make a commission. Leah would just tease be, but ever since I fell in love with this she's always been supportive.

A little later, Leah called me in face time. A smile immediately plastered across my face as I answer. "Hi Love!" "Hello Roo! I miss you..what are you up to today?" She asked. "Oh, I've been working on a new piece. I have a commission with a client" I said, "Oh that's great! Well, I'm sure you're doing amazing and I can't wait to see it and...you" "Ugh, Leah. Come home already!" I whined, "Just 3 days Roo..I'm telling you that's fast" "You remember when I photographed you naked?" She said taking me by surprise. "What's that have to do with anything?" I chuckled. "I've been looking at this all day" she bit her lip. "Oh really" I teased, "yes, really" "Well in that case, too bad. I was gonna give you a little show right now but you choose to play with your wild imagination" I continued teasing and I saw her did a double take. "Don't be like that!" "What? You want it baby?" I giggled. "Hell yes, now get naked please"