Chapter 21- Finders Keepers

Take it now that you've found it.

Leah's POV

Laying there basking under the white ceiling, stark naked enjoying the whole experience. Darkness was covering the whole place as my heart would feel all day. With the rising moon outside my window, casting some nice moonlight across my bed and bedroom. I don't know, but I find this very enjoyable and love the atmosphere it creates.
Gradually I had million thoughts running through my mind. Some are just random that it's not worth thinking of, and most of it comprises nothing but a torture and would often leave my head aching. Some nights I shake, my mouth goes all dry and odd feeling, other nights my mind over thinks and cant seem to switch off. It's one of the few things have totally changed the game for me.

Whilst swimming on the deep pool of thoughts I have just created just a moment ago, I felt two small arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer as I stay in my current position.

Feeling like I'm tied to a pole, and my heart bound by chains. It would get unbearable that sex is the only way to erase that discomfort temporarily.

Shifting my body to the opposite side of the bed, I looked up at her, pulling the thick comforter against my chest, forgetting I was naked for a moment or two before her hands finds its way to my cheek, soon her fingertips touches against my jaw. Catching myself staring at her.

Looking up to assess panic in this situation, I'm floored to see that not only is she not just staring but her look has something else. I graze my lips against hers in a teasing quick kiss then move my mouth to her ear. "One more?" I said in a whisper, turning her chin up to catch her smirking. Instead of answering me with a nod, I'm surprised to see her pressing her lips with mine again, but this time I can feel the need through that kiss. And as expected, it turned out to be more than just a make out session, resulting the bed to get a lot easier that it already have, leaving us both panting and catching our breathes, staring up in the ceiling, laughing to ourselves quietly.

"What is happening?" She muttered breathlessly, shifting her head to the side. "I don't know" With a shrug, I responded then started cracking up, soon she joins me. With that, we looked utterly stupid and dumb.

Tess was standing beside my bed, wearing her articles of clothing scattered around in my room piece by piece until she's completely dressed up, in her Timberland boots, loose denim pants with holes in them that she probably stole from her pasts boyfriends and a tank tap that has straps wider with her two fingers put together.

She looked at me with her coat hanging on her left arm and her other than resting on her hips. Letting out breath, or more more like a silent sigh, her eyes never left mine like she was trying to figure out what I'm thinking, but I know we have an understanding. This woman knows that the second she closes that door, I'd end up shredding tears and weeping to myself which is not a very gratifying conclusion if you can picture it. "See you tomorrow?" I said forcing a smile, "Bitch please, more like 'see you depending on your hormones' " Tess throws me a sarcastic joke that I knew she was just trying lighten the situation, though what she said isn't nice, It still made me crack a small smile, this time it was genuine. Took me few second before my eyes started rolling off of hers, "Oh c'mon!" I let out in a deep frustration, patting the bed, shifting my body to bury my face against the squashy, wide and broad sheets. "I'm kidding.. Im kidding, see you tomorrow, hun." I felt the bed geyting heavy before a kiss was planted on my right side of my face. "And please don't cry tonight...for me" Whispering before giving me another peck on the head. A part of my fragile heart started flaking off and fall onto my stomach. The last thing I remember hearing is the doors closing, indicating that I'm alone in the huge messy mattress, naked and vulnerable with contemplation and mixture of the monster I created inside my head, ruahing to eat me alive. Guess I cant keep promises nor secrets like I always have because once she stepped outside this four cornered room, tears started shredding.