Chapter 18- Zipper..please?

Jennifer's POV

Tiana who keeps getting sane minute by minute and making out with her boyfriend, I decided to go back to Leah instead. Just when I got back I overheard them talking, I thought they were chit chatting but clearly aren't. "Who's Shayla?" I asked, not minding my question cause I really thought it was just a girly talk but whoever that name is, it changed Leah's mood. She gave me a small smile, more like a forced one. "No one. C'mon Jen, still have to get you drunk" She says, I looked at Loren and She just nodds.

Leah and I went to the bar where they serve drinks instead. But Leah's mind is off somewhere judging by how quiet she is and staring onto the ground. "Are you okay?" I asked, she looked back at me and made a face. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" She laughed. "Two vodka please" Leah says to the guy. "I'm not drinking that" I shot back, "You are" she winks, "Why are you so confident that I will?" "Cause you want to, you're just denying it" She winks as the waiter served us our drinks. Leah handed me a glass, "You or me first?" "Can we do it together?" I plead then laugh, "alright" she laughs. Then we chugged down straight in one straw. Fuck, I can feel the liquor running down my throat. The heat it brings as it burns. "Shit" I muttered, coughing. "You'll get used to it, another one?" She asked, "Are you crazy? Give me a break" "Only pussies gets a break, are you?" She gave me a teasing look. I squint my eyes at her and shake my head. She Really want me drunk. "Are you threatening me?", "Why are you threathened?" "Okay smartass, lay it all on me" I dared, not even caring what would I ended up later. Probably a mess. But why I'm not worried? Maybe because Leah's here.

And it happened. She stopped drinking and I ended up taking more than eight shots which is a lot. My vision keeps getting blurry and I feel myself getting a bit high, and dizzy.

Leah's POV

"Why everything is moving" Jennifer slurred, shifting her head from side to side seeing a few people leaving the party. I laugh at how she looks, "Because you're drunk" I'm enjoying this. I have a good feeling she's gonna come out of her little shell. "I'm not" "You are" I laughed, seeing her struggling to keep her eyes open as she was gripping the stool for support. Then she came closer to me and my goosebumps automatically pops up. "I like your..your boobs in that..dress" MY WHAT? Did I just heard that right, from her mouth? "Excuse me?" I blurted out, shocked but ecstatic. She made me feel hot and right there I had mixed emotions going on inside me. "Mine's small. Look it" She pouts, and cupped her boobs "oh my god- Jennifer!" I laughed, stopping her. Part of me wants her to keep going but we're in public and she's so drunk. Then she heard the music changes, blasting through the whole house. "Oh, let's dance! I like that song, C'mon Leah!" She pulls me to the crowd and started dancing randomly. Her ass poppin, I just wanted to grab it right there. She's going wild and I never seen her like this. I just let her then, she gets tired and ended up going to the bar. She's about to chug down another drunk but I stopped her. "Leah? Why?" She whined, "Because people are staring and I need to get you home before you do something stupid" I said and helped her get up. "I'm stupid?" She went sad, "no-" "Well yeah I am. I mean I got beaten up by my ex husband--" "Jennifer shut up. No more talking about him" "Okay I'll be quiet" She smiles and giggles as we got into the car. Didn't bother saying goodbye to our friends because people are wasted.

"Look Leah I'm quiet" she giggled stupidly. "You're talking that's not being quiet" I laugh.
She's so stupid. "You're so demanding" she buffs crossing her arms. "And you're drunk. I win" I tease as I drive, pressing the gas to get us home faster.

I was helping her get into her room and she just won't shut up and keep telling me stories about some dogs and some shit. "So yeah..he died and he was a very good dog but he isn't mine. he's from my neighbor but I stole him and my mom got mad-- they're so mean" Her story is literally going nowhere. I didn't pay much attention. "Mhmm" I mumbled.

"Leah" she whispered, "What?" We were taking the stairs as she seated by side to side but I'm helping her by guiding her back to keep her from falling. "It feels good to be drunk!!" She giggles. "It's like I'm floating" "Well I'm glad I get to have you some time off" I said, we reached her room and she plops down on her back. Her eyes half closed. "This dress is tight" she mumbles, scratching her leg. "Leah can you help me take it off?" Oh my Jesus. Forgive me from my sins.

I don't even know if she really knows what I'm asking.

My cold hands was even shaking as the thought. I coouldnt believe she's say that to me. I used to be imaging things but right now, she really asking me to do this. She turn on her stomach, laying flatly on the bed and her big ass is facing me. Can you imagine what I look like? Exactly drooling. She's such a tease. I couldn't control myself, it was so hard especially it's right in front of you. "Leah the zipper please.." She slurred. With my shaking hands, I slowly gripped the zipper on her back then pulled it down, revealing her sexy back as I bit my lip. It stopped right before her lower back and she push her dress off her body using her other hand, "So tight" she whined, mumbling sleepily. Fuck, it this isn't a pure torture then I do know what it is. She' s struggling to get that dress off her body so it ended up on her chest, so the dress is not fully off her body but I guess she got tired so she just stopped and lay right there.

   She' s struggling to get that dress off her body so it ended up on her chest, so the dress is not fully off her body but I guess she got tired so she just stopped and lay right there

I'm going gaga over here, fuck. It took everything in me not to grab that ass and eat her out completely. Oh, my thoughts. Forgive me.

Then I heard someone snoring, she fell asleep showing me her ass.

What a great night.