Chapter 4 : The Prisoner

Chapter's song : Be alright - Justin Bieber.

•••••

I walk into these huge wide crowded hall ways. It's typically school.

I mostly hate the smell. It smells like rotten meat in here. Camp smelled way better.

I utterly couldn't handle the fact that I had to wait a whole year until school ends so I can go back to camp rock. I really miss Shane and everyone else.

My memories kept on rewinding in my mind while I made my way through to my locker.

I remembered the first day there. I was surely oblivious to who I was hanging out with. I followed fame mainly rather than following the right way. I remembered the day Shane knew I was a lier. That was distinguished with all the bad memories and thoughts. I remembered the day me and Shane sang on stage during the final jam. Oh these days....

My thoughts were interrupted by a clash that led all the books in my hand to slam down to the ground. I looked up to see a familiar ginger with marble green eyes.

"I'm so sorry.." The girl replied picking up my books.

I knew I saw this girl somewhere, but she wouldn't stay still so I couldn't look at her closely.

"Oh no problem." I said bending down to the ground.

She was wearing a long black kimono with a pair of white shorts and a black tank top.

As she stood up I could see someone I clearly forgot about.

"Jennie!" I screamed. "You must be a weasly in this outfit."

She laughed to my response and gave me a hug.

"so are you new here?" She asked.

"Yep....first day of school. What about you?" I replied.

"No I attended this school 1 year ago.

"Attended? What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Ugh nothing but the people here were not my type. I used to skip school a lot. So my parents transferred me to a new school." She explained.

" so now I'm all alone?" I said

" I guess..." She spoke.

" okay. Um I'll see you later then" she ended.

"Okay bye." I whispered so quietly.

I continued my way to my locker then on to my first class, Music. This must be fun.

•••••

Hey guys!! I just wanted to say thank you for all the votes and comments and reads!!! The more you support us the more we work harder and update faster. Sorry also for our very slow updates but currently we are writing our finals and none of us have time. 1 week left for our summer holidays anyway, so by then we will be updating twice a week. Thank you again xxx - #DanaBJ# (Dana)