Chapter 11 : Heart and Soul

Chapter's song : Photograph - Ed Sheeran.

•••••

I woke to find my self in bed. I looked around and realised that I was sleeping in the same hub I slept in last year along with the same people.

Peggy, Ella, Caitlyn and Tess. Dana moved in with us too.

I forgave Tess for everything she did to me the past 2 years. I guess life is about moving on. I believe people change to the better, and sometimes to the worse.

I got out of bed wobbling to Caitlyn's bed.

"Catie" I poked her trying to wake her up. " c'mon we have to get the spirit back to camp. Next week all the rockers will be here."

She rubbed her eyes and pulled the cover over her head.

I laughed a little but then remembered yesterday.

I was crying from the inside, but I wanted to look at the bright side. I'm here. I'm at camp.

I walked out of the hub and went into mum's hub.

I was shocked to see her awake with dark bags under her eyes. It was obvious that she didn't sleep last night.

"Mom, you need to have some sleep" I told her taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

She shook her head. She can't do that.

"Mom I feel you. I'm devastated too. But life goes on. I know dad is safe now. Mom I promise I'll find out how dad died, and if he was killed, someone will get hurt." I said trying so hard to be strong so I can help mom get over this.

I wrapped her into a hug for a while.

"Please get some sleep" I told her wiping her tears with my thumb.

She nodded whist placing her head on the white pillow.

"I'll wake you up in a while" I said walking to the door. "I love you" I continued shutting the door behind me.

I recognised Jason, Nate and sander sitting on the edge of the stage. They were all playing their guitars together. The beat was beautiful.

Wait. I got it!!

I was not kidding when I said camp will rock louder today than yesterday.

I randomly started singing a song I wrote loudly and dancing while twirling in circles.

"So sick of laying in bed

So sick of thinking about you,

So sick of watching pictures

Of me and you at the park,

Because only if you had the heart and soul,

You'll love me till your last breath,

And yet I say,

Let's go back and rewind,

But today won't be the day

I lay in bed and think about you...

Because tonight

I'll scream and play and go all crazy,

I'll shout and jump and go all the way,

To the end of the road." I sang.

The boys got too excited as well.

We found our selves jumping all around the place, until all the rest joined in too.

I wanted this moment to last forever and ever and ever...

My smile was wider than a mile.

I felt like every second was an hour...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hiiii!!! This is a fast update!! I'm trying to update as much as I can before I travel. This is just a filler chapter so please bare with us!!

When I'm gone yara will be updating more often.

Thank you for your unbelievable love and support!!!

This weeks dedication goes to @Jen10Gleeva. Thank you for your support xxx

Love, #DanaBJ# (Dana) xxx