Chapter 9 : Running into tears 1

Chapter's song : Air - Shawn Mendes.

•••••

"Shane gray?" Said the doctor walking out of brown's room.

"Yeah?" said Shane getting of the waiting chair.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Asked the doctor.

Shane nodded and went into the room with the doctor.

Dana, Caitlyn and Nate had gone to get some food from the cafeteria.

Jason was scrolling through his phone. I just sat back in my seat and prayed for brown.

We have been here for 3 days. We didn't go back to camp nor did we sleep.

You could see the weariness on our faces. We were exhausted.

"What do you think they are taking about in there?" Jason said placing his phone on the empty seat beside him and resting his head on the wall behind him.

"I don't know jase." I said shutting my eyes.

"Mitchie?" Spoke Jason.

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"Why are you the most selfless and caring person I met?" He chuckled.

"I don't know either" I laughed.

"Your heart could save a whole universe, I've never seen something like it" he responded.

I smiled.

That smile didn't last long until Shane came out of the room with barely an expression on his face.

"What did he say?" Asked Jason sitting straight.

Shane dropped his head into his arms then pulled his hair back leaning his head on the wall.

I walked over to the empty seat next to Shane and sat there.

In utterly 3 seconds Shane had his face covered with tears.

Oh no. This doesn't look good.

I wrapped Shane into a hug and tried to calm him down.

Dana came with 3 boxes of salads in her hand.

She stopped when she she saw the worry on the our faces and slowly placed the boxes of salad on the small side tables.

"Caitlyn and Nate went back to camp because Peggy has a serious tummy ache" said dana in a very low and cracked voice. "W-what's wrong guys?" She continued.

Shane and Kevin weren't even listening to her anyways.

What's wrong with shane? What did the doctor tell him? Are we loosing brown already? Will camp go on?

And finally...what's going on?

•••••

AHHHH!!!! Good day everyone!!! I know this is super short but forgive me please. Most of my relatives came from Canada so I had to stay with them. I'm trying to update as fast as I could but I promise this is just a filler chapter so I'll try my best to update tomorrow again!!

I've got some news and both are bad :(

1) @noorramzi won't be writing in this book anymore. I know she never did post a chapter her but she has a good reason. Though the good part is that she will be giving us ideas!!

2) I'll be traveling in a couple of days for 2 weeks :( though don't worry @YaraAlkhaldi will be updating each week!!!

Oh and thank you for your comments. We really enjoy reading them!!!

Some great plots are coming so hold your breath!!!

I'll try my best to update tomorrow or after tomorrow!!

Thank you!! xxxx