Chapter 5: Unexpected

Chapter's song : Brokenhearted - Karmin

•••••

I walked out of the music class taking slow steps. Music class was horrible. I don't think ill be back here tomorrow. I would rather be home schooled.

~2 Hours Ago~

I was so excited for music that I unconsciously forgot about Jennie. I made my way to music class.

"Good morning" I greeted walking into the room.

"Hello, you must be the new student, Mitchie. Right?" The teacher pointed.

"Yes Sir. I'm Mitchie Torres." I replied.

"Good, take a seat then Mitchie." I looked at the students and sat at the front.

"So Mitchie. Would you like to sing something for your friends?" Said the smart looking teacher.

"Um, I don't know" I hesitated. I remembered first day at camp, when mr. Brown asked me to sing. I had to sing sooner or later. I'm talented. I can do it.

"Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change

Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage

I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill

Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The fire beneath my feet is burning bright

The way that I been holding on so tight

With nothing in between" I sang

"Stop." Interrupted the teacher. "Why is everyone making noise?" The teacher screamed.

I looked around to surprisingly see everyone chuckling and looking at me. I was confused.

"Gina." Shouted the teacher. "Why are you giggling?" He frowned.

"Sir, Mitchie has a note on her back." She said between her laughs.

I stretched my hand to my back so I can look for it. My hands found the note. I quickly took it of and read it. It said 'I suck, kick me'

I held back my tears as I felt my inside flooding and boiling. It hasn't even been a day. I took my bag and ran out of class not thinking about all the consequences.

~NOW~

Jennie didn't tell me why she was here in first place though. I thought of talking to her before she leaves.

"Jennie? Oh hi! You didn't tell me. Why are you here at this school?" I asked. "Yeah I was just taking some papers from my old teacher." She replied. "Oh good for you!" I said.

"So now I think it's time I go" She told me. "Oh, okay! Bye then!" I gave her a hug, then went back to my locker

Now I had a French class. I didn't really like French for the fact that it's a different language. "Complicating!" I whispered. I got my books and went to class. It was sort of boring, but the people there were fun-loving and sweet.

The bell rang. I rushed to put my books back again in the locker. "Break time!" I said. But I didn't have friends to talk to, so I decided to go to the gym and watch the basketball match.

I sat next to a girl wearing white trousers and a pink T-shirt. "Oh hi! You seem familiar! We take French classes together, right?" I said.

"Oh yeah, I am! I'm Laura! You?" She asked. "I'm Mitchie! Nice to meet you Laura. So do you like watching basketball matches?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. I'm a big fan of basketball!" "My favorite hobby actually! I always wished to be a part of some basketball team." She said. "Nice! I like basketball too! It's a nice hobby." I said.

She was a sweetheart I guess.

•••••

Hi guys! We have a summer vacation now so we will hopefully be updating twice a week. This is a chapter I wrote with @dana_jifi. I suppose it's not that long, but we will update ASAP. Thanks to all of the supporters out there.Today two of us wrote the chapter so we wish you like it!! Thank you for reading and voting all the way!! We love you!! #DanaBJ# and ~¥araRA~

This week's first dedication goes to a great supporter: @GlambertGleek15