Epilogue : Always...

Chapter's song : Live Forever - Dj James Yammouni ft. Faydee

•••••

-12 Years Later-

"Mom I'm ready!!"

"Did you pack everything, Logan?" I asked.

"Yes!" Logan jumped cheerfully across the living room. "When is dad coming to pick us up?"

"When he's done with work. Now make sure your room is clean or no camp. Don't wake up your little sister." I ordered.

Logan ran up to his room quietly.

My life changed a lot since the last day of camp 12 years ago. Unfortunately, the next year camp was shut, and as we expected earlier that year, we didn't get to attend camp again.

It took me so much to recover after I heard the news. It was heartbreaking and it tore me to pieces. The last thing I could ever think of was a summer without camp.

After a while me and Shane moved in together. We didn't get married directly. I told him that I needed some time with mom. I didn't want to leave her back at home without dad.

Me and Shane's life went from ordinary to crazy. When we first got married, connect three had to go on tour for 6 months. I had to stay alone but at times I used to drive to mom's house and stay there for a while.

After around 2 years connect three split up, since Nate and Dana moved in together and Jason flew to Canada to get a university degree.

The boys felt so bad when they had to break up. They went so far with their career, but then again they thought about their future, which was in their case not a musical one.

But let's speak more about my life. I published an album long ago when the boys went on tour. They were all the songs we sang in our camp years. I didn't want it to sell too much so I gave it to a couple of my close friends, relatives, and scattered it in some CD stores by my house. It was somehow a bit personal and special to my heart that I didn't want it to become a trending hit or something.

Later when we all settled down, we had a little boy named Logan. As you can see, Logan carried the talent that me and Shane did. He is a very talented singer and plays the drums professionally at only the age of 9.

Next another princess was born, and we named her Lolly. She is still 2 years old, but her big hazel eyes show a bright future ahead of her.

2 weeks ago Shane came home from work and told me that Camp will open up again. I cried for a whole hour because I was over the moon. I knew that no matter how old I grew, camp will forever be my dream come true.

Nate, Jason and Shane came together to run camp over the summer for the junior and senior rockers of this generation. The put up fliers and posters everywhere. We already have a lot of people signing up for it.

Today was the first day of summer and technically the last day of school. We are all waiting impatiently for Shane to come back home from work so we can drive off to camp.

Today is going to be the best day of my life.

•••••

"Perfect. Ashley will be so happy here. I promise." I smiled patting Ashley, a new camper, on her shoulder. Her mom seemed so worried for leaving her back here. I knew that from this second, Ashley will be starting a new part of her life. An opportunity I never regretted. Ever.

"Shall we start?" Asked Peggy.

"Are all the campers here already?" I continued.

"Most of them. Some are still taking a look around the hubs with their parents. Caitlyn is managing that." She smiled.

"Great. Let's start then." I clapped my hands together.

Baron announced for all the campers and staff to gather around the large camp fire.

"Hello there beautiful people. I'm Mitchie Torres, and today I'll be explaining a bit about camp and my experience. It's utterly crazy to express how ultimately perfect my camp years were. I shared all the laughter and memories with the most people I love, my friends. I might've went through some horrible days, but they taught me nothing but the best. Most importantly, they taught me that the future might be hiding a surprise you'll never expect, and all you had to do is hold on and keep going. All of you are supposed to know that you are here for one reason, which is your love for music." I grinned. "Shall we start?"

I heard them cheer and clap as the boys played their guitar.

"So let's sing na, na na na na, hey ya
Come on and sing na, na na na na, hey ya

This is our song that's all that matters cause
We all belong right here together
There's nothing better than singing along
This is our summer
This is our song

Come grab your guitar
And sit by the fire
Cause we all need a song
When we weary and tired
We'll sit here together and sing it out loud

This is our song that's all that matter cause
We all belong right here together
There's nothing better than singing along
This is our summer and this is our song
This is our song, this is our song
This is our song

Come on and sing na, na na na na, hey ya

This is our song that's all that matters cause
We all belong right here together
There's nothing better than singing along
This is our summer

This is our song that's all that matters cause
We all belong right here together
There's nothing better than singing along
This is our summer
This is our song (This is our song)
This is our song." We all sang as fingers danced along the guitar strings.

I took a seat next to Shane and whispered something in his ear "is this déjà vu? Or will camp just be as amusing as it always was? I bet it'll always be. Always..."

•••••

Hiiiiii!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! Give me a second, because I'm cryingggg!!! We just can't process how all this is even possible. You guys showed us a ride full of unexpected changes, mostly good changes. We love you to the moon and back. Thank you for every single one that took the time to read, vote and comment. TAKE CARE LOVES!!!

Dana and Yara xxx