Chapter 29 : A thousand stars

Chapter's song : 'Imagination' - Shawn Mendes.

• • • • •

-3 Days Later-

Today was the last day of camp. Technically everyone was in their hubs packing and getting ready, because in 3 hours everyone will be heading back home.

The past three days were tough but went by very fast. Everyone had to get used to the fact that this year might be our very last year together, but we tried to enjoy every single spark upon our joys because if this was the end then it might as well be memorable.

I locked my bag and rolled it against the edge of the bed. I looked through my drawers to make sure that I had everything packed but something caught my eye.

A long narrow yellow book. I was mostly sure that it looked familiar. I picked it up and smiled wider than ever.

I flipped through the pages and scanned through the song lyrics. Some of them caused flashes of memories to pass across my thoughts.

But then came the last page....
It was a song I wrote on my way back home from camp last year. I never sang it but it was for sure expressible enough for what I'm going through now.

I tugged the book inside my back pocket and went to help the others who were not done packing yet.

-Shane's POV-

I was left in the empty hub alone. Nate and Dana were out on the lake while all the other boys were at the girls hub. I laid down on my bed and analysed my mixed thoughts.

Now I really like mitchie, but although I do, I still find the lack of trust between us. Like I trust her with all my heart, yet I feel like she doesn't. But besides all that I would still choose her upon a thousand princesses to be my princess.

But then again, me being the stupidest person on earth, made the biggest mistake ever. I totally ruined everything, and I regret every single second I messed up.

I have like less than 2 hours to fix all this. I need to get her back, and this time forever.

•••••

-Mitchie's POV-

"Awwww!!" We all said as Dana and Nate hugged each other goodbye.

Campers started leaving and Dana was the first one from our gang that had to leave.

Nate seemed so upset but I know that even the end of camp couldn't break them. He'll sure do anything to make her feel happy.

Dana took off while the rest of us waited on the side of the stage.

There was a long silence until I started tapping my hand on my lap creating a beat.

"When it comes to forever,
I know we will make it.
When it comes to living,
I know we will live it,
When it comes to loving,
I know we will save it,
When it comes to together,
I know we will cage it.
Because once, twice, We'll be here,
Sun, shine, we'll grow old.
Once united....
Twice reunited....
When it comes to together,
We will surely cage it." I sang with all the others.

It wasn't a hyper song like usual. It was a quiet one. We were all just swaying slowly throughout it all.

A car drove by and beeped it's horn.

"That's our ride." Said Aaron sadly.

I hugged all the boys goodbye. I really enjoyed their company this year. They were full of talent and energy. They were such a good sport. I'll miss them so much.