Chapter 16 : Heartbreak Girl

Chapter's song : Heartbreak girl - 5SOS

•••••

10:36 A.M...

I finally woke up to the sound of people packing everything up.

"Hey Mitchie! Still sleeping in the tent?" Ella came to me.

"I just woke up." I said mumbling.

"Well, hurry up! Everyone already started eating breakfast! Hurry up!" Ella said.

"Oh my god! Okay, I'm coming." I said.

After getting ready, I walked to the cafeteria. I feel like I still need some sleep.

"Am I late, guys?" I said.

"Yeah, kinda. We already started 5 minutes ago. C'mon! Come join us!" Tess said.

I got my tray, full of healthy food. A chicken sandwich along with orange juice and some fruits. Shane was sitting at the end of the table, and an empty seat was next to him, so I grabbed my tray and sat down next to him.

"Hello Shane." I said.

"Good morning Mitchie. Why were you so late?" He said.

"I'm sorry, I overslept this time." I said.

"Oh, okay!" He said.

"I need to ask you a question after breakfast. I want to discuss something with you." I said.

"What is it?" Shane said.

"We'll talk after breakfast." I said.

15 minutes later...

"Hey Mitchie!" Shane screamed.

He sat next to me on the stairs...

"What did you want to tell me?" He asked.

"Uh-nothing" I mumbled.

"No you did. Now come on tell me" Shane laughed tickling my sides.

I pushed him away and kept a weak smile plastered on my face.

"W-well..." I stuttered. "You know my d-dad's death and Brown's w-were a b-big deal for m-me, and I'm willing t-to do whatever it t-takes to know what exactly happened t-to dad"

"Yeah, and?" Shane asked.

"Yeah um i.....i don't know" I gave up as the tears rolled down my face. "Camp is life and I don't want to give it up either, but Shane..."

I couldn't complete my sentence. The sobs took over.

"It's okay." Shane calmed me down pulling me into a hug.

I couldn't tell him that I actually suspect that he was part of my dad's death. All I do Is listen to people saying stuff....and I don't know really. I actually believe them.

-Earlier Today-

As everyone was packing I was yet too lazy to get up. I heard whispers from outside the tent, but I couldn't quiet get what was exactly said.

I took a closer listen to the voices.

"Yeah but we can't tell mitchie though" said a voice. My eyes opened wide. Right now I needed to know what they were saying.

"No we can. If we love her we should Tess " another voice said.

So now I know it's a conversation between Tess and some other camper. When there is Tess, there is trouble.

"I'm going to tell her. I don't care. She has to know what happened to her dad. You see how much she loves Shane. He's an idiot. Poor girl" completed Tess.

The other voice sighed and stuttered.

"D-do what ever floats your b-boat. I'm going"

I heard Tess curse under her breath but then she whispered a command. "Come here!"

"So long" said the other voice.

"Hey Mitchie! Still sleeping in the tent?" Ella came to me.

"I just woke up." I said mumbling as I acted tired with adding a yawn at the end of my sentence.

"Well, hurry up! Everyone already started eating breakfast! Hurry up!" Ella said.

"Oh my god! Okay, I'm coming." I said.

•••••

Hey guys!! Sorry if this was up a bit late but actually we were busy planning the coming scenes in the story. We are so happy about how far this came to. We never expected this number of support!! Thank you so much and we will absolutely try our extreme best to make this the best camp rock fan fiction on wattpad. We love you xxx

This weeks dedication goes to:@geroxyne

Thank you for you support!!

Love, #DanaBJ# (Dana) and ~¥araRA~ (Yara)