Ice to Meet You And More Bad Puns

You and Frisk braced yourselves for Toriel's upcoming attacks

You yelled out to her "Toriel! I don't want to fight!"

Toriel launches a couple of fireballs at you and Frisk, you tried to dodge, but one hits you and then you feel a sharp pain in your chest "Gwah!"

You dropped to your knees and hold your chest.

(...Oww, this really hurts! I don't know how Frisk and the other characters can withstand this pain! If I'd have known, I would have never let them go through this!...)

W. D. Gaster speaks to you in your mind.

...Now you know how everyone feels...

You laugh silently (...Ha...I guess this is what others would call getting your just "desserts"...)

Frisk runs over to your side looking worried and you smiled at them ignoring the pain "Don't worry, I'm fine!"

You slowly stood up, then you and Frisk tried to spare Toriel again

She replied "I know we don't have much here, but you both will probably be happier if you stay here with me"

You and Frisk refused to fight Toriel, and spared her one last time.

Toriel smiled sadly and laughed silently "Ha...You both wouldn't be happier here, I see now that you two are very determined."

She opens her arms wide and replied "Let's hug one last time."

*Toriel is sparing the both of you.

(...Aww, goat mama!...)

You lowered your defense and look over at Frisk to see if they had done the same, but they didn't. You then noticed something wrong, Frisk's eyes were glowing red.

(...Its Chara again!...)

Then they ran at Toriel, pulling out a toy knife you didn't know they had.

You called out to her to warn her "Toriel!"

You jumped in front of Frisk and grabbed their hand to prevent them from killing her.

They look at you very angry "Don't interfere! This is none of your business!"

You look at them straight in the eye "It is my business, if someone is going to hurt my friends! Toriel was willing to let us go, but you almost attacked her! Bring Frisk back, Chara!"

Chara struggles to try keep control of Frisk's mind but failed, Frisk's determination was stronger and they gained control. They looked at you confused, then looked down and saw what they were holding "...?!" they let go of the toy knife and started crying.

You hugged Frisk and tried to console them, "Don't worry big sis is here..."

Then Toriel smiled and wrapped her arms around the both of you and hugged too "I see now that the two of you are strong enough to survive. You both may leave, but you can never come back."