Cooking With A Killer Robot And The King's Royal Guards

You and the others continued walking until you came across another dark room. Alphys talks to you through the phone "H-hey it's kind of dark in here, isn't it? Don't worry! I'll hack into the light system and brighten it up!"

She hacks into the system and the whole room lights up. You looked around the room to find out that you all were in a kitchen. Your eyes widened, when you realized what was going to happen next "Oh no..."

A familiar mechanical voice rings out "Ohhh yes!"

Mettaton peeks out from behind the counter "Welcome, beauties, to the underground's premier cooking show! Pre-heat your ovens, because we've got a very special recipe for you today! We're going to be making...a cake!" He gestures to you and Frisk "My lovely assistants here will gather the ingredients. Everyone give them a big hand!"

*Cheering and clapping!

You hear Papyrus's and Sans's and Temmie's voices, from behind

"WE CAN'T GET THROUGH!"

"That robot put up another laser barrier!"

"Hoi! Looks like yous and Frisk are on your own again! Boi!"

Mettaton speaks directly at you and Frisk "We'll need sugar, milk, and eggs! Go for it sweethearts!" You looked behind you to see the ingredients, and handed some to Frisk, then gathered up the rest, and set them on the counter.

"Perfect! Great job, Beautiful! We've got all the ingredients we need to bake the cake!"

Mettaton pretends to check the ingredients "Milk, eggs, sugar...Oh wait we're missing the most important ingredient!"

*Revs up chainsaw

Sans, Papyrus, and Temmie eyes widened in shock and they warned you and Frisk

"BEHIND YOU!"

"Turn around!"

"Hoi?! Watch out Boi!"

Confused, you turned around to see the chainsaw then quickly backed away, protecting Frisk

Mettaton continues "-...a human soul."

He starts to wheel closer to you and Frisk with it, but, His phone rings and he answered it "Hello? I'm kind of in the middle of something here..." On the other end you could hear Alphys's voice "W-wait a second! Couldn't you make a...couldn't you use a...Couldn't you make a substitution to the recipe?!..."

Mettaton ponders the idea "...a substitution? You mean, use a different non-human ingredient...why?"

She answers nervously "Uhh, what if someone's...vegan."

"...vegan. That's a brilliant idea, Alphys! Actually I happen to have an option right here! MTT-brand always-convenient human-soul-flavor-substitute! A can of which...is just over on that counter!" He points to it on the far right side. "Well darlings, why don't you go get it? By the way...our show runs on a strict schedule. If you can't get the can in the next one minute...we'll just have to go back to the original plan! So...better start climbing beautiful!"