Love Like You~

You all walked through the door and stepped outside into the blinding light after being underground for so long. In front was the most beautiful thing ever the sun set was setting making colors in the sky.

Making everyone entranced by it "Oh my..."

"Isn't it beautiful, everyone?"

"Wow, it's even better than on TV. Way better! It's even better than I imagined!"

Undyne noogies Frisk on their head "Frisk, you LIVE with this!? The sunlight is so nice and the air is so fresh! I really feel alive!"

Papyrus looked at his brother confused as if he seen something foreign to him "Hey Sans, what's that giant ball?"

"We call that "the sun", my friend."

"THAT'S THE SUN?! WOWIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FINALLY MEETING THE SUN!"

Undyne noogies him hard "You bonehead!~"

He tried to break out of her hold "PLEASE, DON'T NOOGIE THE SKELETON!"

Asgore was still entranced by the sunlight "I could stand here and watch this for hours."

Toriel playfully elbowed him to break him out of it "Yes, it is beautiful is it not? But we really should think about what comes next."

He shakes his head and clears his throat "Oh right, everyone this is the beginning of a bright new future. An era of peace between humans and monsters." He turns to look at you "(Y/N) , I have something to ask of you. Will you act as our ambassador to the humans?"

"I'll do it but you have to make Frisk one too. I won't do it without them."

Papyrus happily cheers "Yeah, will be the greatest ambassadors. AND I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL BE THE BEST MASCOT! I'LL GO MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION! But, first..."

Everyone looks at him puzzled as he walks over to you and picks you up, bridal carriage. You exclaimed out in surprise not expecting it "Wah! Paps! What are you doing?!" then he walks over to the edge of the cliff.

You looked down, which was a big mistake, seeing the huge drop down and quickly looked back at him "You aren't doing, what I think you're doing are you?!"

He smiles and leans forward "YOU BETTER HOLD ON TIGHT!~" then jumps off with you screaming your head off.

If I could begin to be,

He lands on the ground with a thud making a dust cloud as he did and sets you down. During the jump, your hair and clothes had become disheveled. You tried to fix yourself while looking at him completely clueless as to what happened "What was that?!"

"Did, The Great Papyrus, forget to mention that he has super jump?"

He covers his mouth and laughed "OOPSIE, NYEH HEH HEH!"

(He's such a cinnamon roll!)

You hear roaring sound of water and turned around to see a a big, beautiful waterfall. You looked at Papyrus to see him captivated by it too "(Y/N)! WHAT IS THIS?!"