Papyrus' Confession

You were sleeping soundly when suddenly you hear a knock on your door. You get up and rubbed your eyes "Who is it?"

You hear Papyrus's voice "It's me... . Are you up?"

But, His voice sounded a bit off. Not as aloud as it usually was.

You got out of your bed and walked over to the door and opened it "I am now. What's up?"

He stands there bashfully "I was wondering if you would like to go on another date with me?"

Your eyes lit up excitedly "Ok! Let me get ready!"

You and Papyrus left the Resort and walked around the Hotlands for a bit, while holding hands. You smiled and asked him "So Papyrus...What are you going to do the first thing you get to the surface?"

His eyes glitters with excitement "I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DRIVE A RACE CAR DOWN A HIGHWAY! FEELING THE WIND BLOWING IN MY FACE! NYEH HEHEHEH!"

"That sounds cool!"

He blushes an orange tint, and looks away bashfully "Yeah...and maybe when we get to the surface...maybe we could ride together. Driving off into the sunset."

You felt your heart warmed up "That is soo sweet! I'd love to!"He smiles at your answer and silently Nyehs.

"Oh I've been wondering for a while, how old are you?"

He dramatically poses "AH! SO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW OLD I AM!? I AM...121! NYEH HEHEH!"

Your eyes bugged out of their sockets "You're 121, seriously! Woah! So how old is your brother?"

"HE'S 125! I guess you're wondering why?"

"Yeah I do!"

"US MONSTERS AGE SLOWLY THAN HUMANS, BECAUSE OF OUR MAGIC!"

"That's cool!"

He smiles then kicks his foot bashfully "There's something I've been meaning to give you..."

"What is it?"

"While I was training with Undyne and sort of had a sheer mishap.."

You looked at him worried "Are you ok?!"

"I'M FINE, NOTHING SERIOUS HAPPENED! BUT OUT OF THE EXPLOSION, CREATED THIS!" He pulls out a beautiful rose made out of bones. "I WAS SHOCKED OF HOW THE EXPLOSION MADE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL LIKE THIS, THEN I THOUGHT OF YOU. I would like you to have it, if you want it?"

You looked at him and smiled "I love it!" then took it and kissed him on the cheek. He blushes an orange tint and happily Nyehs.

While walking back to the Resort, you and Papyrus passed some monsters on the way. Some of them stared in shock when they saw you and him holding hands.

But some of them looked disgusted, then you heard some of their comments:

"Unbelievable!"