Man's Best Friend And All Puzzled Out

You and Frisk continued on the path towards Snowdin until you heard a sound.

*Bark! Bark!

"What-

Something tackles Frisk to the ground and licks them in the face, it was a little white dog.

You replied "Aw, how cute!"

Then kneeled down to pet it "Where's your owner fella? Hmm...no collar, hey would you like to come with us? Its better than freezing out in the cold alone."

*Bark! Bark!

The dog wags its tail happily, then you looked at Frisk "Frisk, would you like to name it?"

They beamed at you and quickly nod their head yes then thought of a name "Snowy!"

You replied "It definitely fits the situation. Sure...

Then nodded and smiled then pointed at the dog "From now on your name will be Snowy!"

*Bark!

Then you, Frisk and Snowy arrived at the next puzzle area to find Papyrus and Sans again. You looked at Sans and he gives you a teasing look.

(...How did he get here so fast again?!...)

Papyrus replied "AH, HUMANS! YOU'VE FINALLY ARRIVED!"

He looks over and sees Snowy "I SEE YOU HAVE ANOTHER COMPANION! NO MATTER, NOTHING WILL STOP THE GREAT PAPYRUS, FROM CAPTURING THE BOTH OF YOU! SEE IF YOU BOTH CAN FIGURE OUT THIS..."

Papyrus looks around like he lost something "...SANS, WHERE IS THE PUZZLE?!"

Sans grinned and pointed to a piece of paper "Don't worry, It's right there!"

You and Frisk go over to the piece of paper and picked it up, then you both looked at each other confused, and put it back and walked over to Papyrus. Papyrus gives his brother a astonished expression "SANS! THAT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!?"

Sans acts innocent, then winks and shrugs "Whoops, I knew I should have used an harder cross word puzzle!~"

Papyrus looks at him in disapproval "CROSSWORD?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT! IN MY OPINION, JUNIOR JUMBLE IS THE HARDEST!"

Sans looks at his brother teasingly "What?! Really dude, that easy peasy word scramble! That's for baby bones!"

Papyrus throws his hands in the air "UN-BELIEVABLE!"

Papyrus then quickly looks at you and Frisk "Humans, solve this dispute!"

You and Frisk quietly whispered to each other and came to an agreement, then you answered Papyrus question "Junior Jumble!"

Papyrus dances with joy "HA, HA! HUMANS MUST BE VERY INTELLIGENT! IF THEY ALSO FIND JUNIOR JUMBLE SO DIFFICULT! NYEH HEHHEHHEH!" and runs off.

You, Frisk and Snowy walked over to Sans. He replied "Hey, thanks for saying junior jumble to appease my brother! Yesterday, he got stuck while trying to solve the horoscope." You and Frisk gave the pun loving skeleton a confused expression.