Onward To The Marshlands

Ever since you and Frisk's battle with Papyrus, the inhabitants have become more friendly to the two of you than they were. You went to the Snowdin store to buy a couple of supplies for the journey.

"Here ya go! I also added a couple of cinnamonbunnies for the road!~" said the bunny shopkeeper.

You smiled "Thanks!"

You returned to the skeleton brothers house to get Frisk.

You replied "Hey Frisk, it's time to go."

They look at you then back at the brothers, not wanting to go.

You replied "I know you don't want to leave. I don't either, but we have to continue on our journey to try and break the barrier."

Papyrus and Sans hugged you and Frisk goodbye "I DON'T LIKE GOODBYES! JUST SEE YA LATERS...SO, AS YOU LATER! MAYBE SOONER THAN YOU THINK! NYEH HEHHEHHEH!"

You replied "See ya, guys!"

Then Sans left to go to his room while Papyrus stayed.

He replied "OH! AND HUMANS! I UPDATED YOUR CELL PHONES! NOW YOU CAN CALL ME AND SANS WHENEVER YOU WANT!"

You smiled at the spaghetti loving skeleton "Thanks Papyrus!"

(...Hmm, I wonder where Snowy went? They disappeared when Papyrus chased them off...)

Before you and Frisk were about to leave

*Woof!

You heard a muffled sound inside the skeletons' kitchen sink cupboard. You opened it, and there was Snowy chewing on a bone. Papyrus looked shocked at the event that just unfolded "WHAT?! CATCH THAT MEDDLING CANINE!"

Before you could do anything, they quickly get out and ran away with the bone again.

Papyrus replied, in frustration "CURSES!"

Sans comes out of his room with his trombone playing an "Wah-Wah-Wah" tune.

Papyrus shouted "SANS! STOP PLAGUING MY LIFE WITH INCIDENTAL MUSIC!"

(...I'm going to miss those guys...)

You and Frisk continued on until you guys reached the outskirts of Snowdin Town then stopped. You guys ran into someone familiar...Flowey.

"Nice to see your bright self again, Flowey." You replied sarcastically.

Flowey looks at you and Frisk with a smug look "Clever, verrry clever. You think you're very smart don't you.~ In this world it's kill or be killed, so you were able to play by your own rules. You both have spared the life of two people. I bet you feel really great.~ You didn't kill anybody this time. But what will you do if you meet a relentless killer? You'll die and you'll die and you'll die until you tire of trying.~ What will you do then? Will you kill out of frustration, or will you give up entirely on this world...and let me inherit the power to control it? I am the prince of this world's future."

Then he makes an creepy face "Don't worry, my little monarchs, my plan isn't regicide. This is so much more interesting.~"

(...This guy definitely has issues...)

Before you could say an witty comeback, someone yelled "(Y/N )! Frisk!"

You and Frisk eyes widen including Flowey, at whoever was calling your names.

"(Y/N),Frisk, wait!"

Flowey quickly runs away as the two voices came closer, it was Sans and Papyrus. The two skeletons made it to you and Frisk, bending over with their hands touching their knees, out of breath from running all the way.

*Huff! *Huff!

*Whew!

Papyrus replied, while still trying to catch his breath "WE MADE IT IN TIME!"

You and Frisk looked at them happy and surprised to see them.

You asked, still shocked to see them "What are you guys doing here?!"

Papyrus catches his breath then answers "HUMANS, ME AND MY BROTHER SANS WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMPANY YOU GUYS ON YOUR JOURNEY!"

Then Sans smiles and winks then answers "I promised that I would keep an eyesocket on you guys didn't I!~"

You stood shocked then looked down so no one could see your face. The skeleton brothers stood anxiously, while Frisk looked at you holding your hand wanting to know what your answer was. Then you smiled and looked at the two skeletons.

Finally, You answered "You guys are a couple of boneheads! Of course you can come!"