Watts Up Humans!

You and Frisk crawled out of your hiding spots, and went over to Sans.

You replied "Thank you, for not turning us in."

Sans smiled and shrugged "No problem. Besides, I made a promise to someone. That if any humans came by that I will keep an "eye socket" out for them. So, what are your names? It's not everyday you see humans."

You smiled and introduced yourself "I'm (Y/N). "

Then you put your hand on Frisk's head "And this is Frisk."

Sans grinned and said "Ice" to meet you both"

You and Frisk laughed at the skeleton's pun. Sans replied and asked "Finally, someone laughs at my jokes! Hey, if you guys are looking for a place to spend the night, you should stop by our house when you get the chance."

You looked at him concerned "What about your brother? He is trying to capture us."

Sans answered "Don't worry, my brother acts tough. But, underneath, he's just a big softy bones. That reminds me, can you guys do me a favor? My brother has been down in the dumps latel. But, if he sees you guys, I bet it will make his day. If you both try to be friends with him. I'm sure he'll turn a blind eye and not report you to Undyne."

He walks off and waves while he leaves "Welp, see ya later buddies!"

You looked at Frisk "So...Frisk, why exactly were you in this place?"

They shrugged and answered "I don't know. Something is telling me to try and help the monsters and break the barrier keeping them trapped underground. But, there's a voice in my head saying that it's all pointless."

Frisk looks downhearted and continued "They say that monsters will never coexist with humans."

You kneeled down to Frisk's height and put your hands on their shoulders "Frisk, I want you to do what you think is right. Ignore whatever that voice is trying to tell you to do. Only you can choose who you want to be."

Frisk smiles and takes your hand "Thanks sis!"

You and Frisk continued through the forest, until the both of you ran into Papyrus talking to Sans. You looked at Sans confused.

(...Didnt Sans go in the opposite direction we went? How did he get here so fast?...)

They both noticed you and Frisk, then turned around and whispered to each other

Papyrus asked "OMG, SANS ARE THOSE HUMANS?! I WILL BE POPULAR,POPULAR,POPULAR!"

Sans looks at the both of you and winks then answered "I think that is a rock and a tree bro."

Papyrus looks disappointed "Oh..."

Sans smiles and elbows his brother "WHAT ARE THOSE IN FRONT OF THEM?"

Papyrus looks again and asked, excitedly "OMG ARE THOSE HUMANS?!"

Sans laughed a little then smiles and answered him "Yes."

The tall skeleton looks at you and Frisk and strikes a dramatic pose "HUMANS, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! YOU WILL NOT PASS THIS AREA. I WILL STOP YOU. THEN CAPTURE THE BOTH OF YOU AND BRING YOU TO THE CAPITAL! THEN...Then, i'm not sure what comes next...CONTINUE IF YOU DARE!"

And he runs off "NYEH HEHHEHHEH!"

Sans smiles at the both of you "Well, that went well! Hey, I have to warn you guys...You'll eventually will have to fight against my brother. Watch out for one of his special attacks, it will be blue. Don't move when you see it. Imagine a red stop sign, instead it's blue."

You thanked him and said "Thanks for the warning, Sans!"

Sans smiles and shrugs "See ya guys!" then walks off too.

You both eventually ran into Sans and Papyrus again instead there was an odd shape in the snow, like it had been shoveled up. The skeleton brothers were arguing with each other "SANS, YOU ARE SO LAZY! YOU WERE NAPPING ALL NIGHT!"

Sans answered him "I think that's called...sleeping, bro."

Papyrus sighs realizing he wasn't getting through to his brother "Excuses, Excuses,..."

Then they both noticed you guys there. Papyrus replied "THE HUMANS HAVE ARRIVED! MY BROTHER AND I HAVE CREATED SOME PUZZLES IN ORDER TO STOP YOU! I THINK YOU'LL FIND THIS ONE QUITE "SHOCKING!" FOR YOU SEE, THIS IS THE INVISABLE ELECTRICITY MAZE! WHEN YOU TOUCH THE WALLS OF THIS MAZE, THEY WILL ADMINISTER AN BIG ZAP! DOES THAT SOUND LIKE FUN?!

Papyrus pulls out an blue orb, you tried to warn him "Uh, Pap-"

But, he doesn't listen not realizing his mistake and replied "OK, YOU CAN GO NOW!"

You and Frisk looked at each other and shrugged then moved closer to the maze.

*Zap!

Papyrus was zapped by the maze. He gets up frustrated and childishly stomps his foot "SANS, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Sans tries to keep himself from laughing "Pfhht-I think the humans have to hold on to the orb..."

Realizing his mistake, Papyrus replied "OH...OKAY!"

He walks through the maze showing you both where to go, then hands the orb to you "HOLD THIS PLEASE!"

Then he walked back over to Sans "OKAY, TRY IT NOW!"

(...O.o' He practically just show us which way to go! Better just play along...)

You and Frisk cautiously walked through the maze, also trying not to get shocked, following Papyrus's foot prints and made it to the other side.

Papyrus replied "INCREDIBLE! YOU SLIPPERY SNAILS! HOWEVER, THE NEXT PUZZLE WILL NOT BE EASY IT IS DESIGNED BY MY BROTHER, SANS! YOU'LL SURELY BE CONFOUNDED! NYEH HEHHEHHEH!