Lights Camera Action! And More Startling Information!

You went to gather some supplies, when your phone ringed, it was Alphys "Are you worried about meeting, Asgore...? W-well don't worry, ok. T-The king is a really nice guy, I'm sure you can talk to him and...w-with your human souls you can past through the barrier! S-so no worrying, ok? J-just forget about it and smile."

She hangs up and you begin to feel uneasy

(...Every time I hear Asgore's name, I'm beginning to grow even more nervous just thinking about it...there's alot more than what's everyone's letting on...)

You regrouped with the others and continued on into the core, until you and Frisk walked into the room and saw Mettaton blocking your path.

"Oh yes. There you are darlings. It's time to have our little showdown. It's time to finally stop the "malfunctioning" robot...Not! Malfunctioning? Reprogramming?...get real. This was all just a big show, an act. Alphys has been playing you all for a fool this whole time. As she watched you on her screen, she grew attached to your adventure. Desperately she wanted to be apart of it, so she decided to insert herself into your story. She deactivated puzzles. She disabled elevators. She enlisted me to torment you. All so she could save you from the dangers that didn't exist. All so you would think she the great person...that she's not. And now, it's time for her finest hour.

At this very moment, Alphys is waiting outside the room. During our "battle" she will interrupt, she will pretend to "deactivate" me, while "saving" you, one final time. Finally, she'll be the heroine in your adventure. You'll reguard her so highly she'll even be able to convince you not to leave...or not. You see, I've had enough of this "predictable" charade. I have no desire to harm humans. Far from it actually, my only desire is to entertain. After all, the audience deserves a good show, don't they? And what's a good show...without a plot twist?"

The doors suddenly closed, locking Sans, Papyrus and Temmie out. You could hear their voices behind it

"Heh...I'm really starting to hate that robot..."

"SANS! YOUR EYE's GLOWING! BEING MAD IS NOT GOING TO HELP OUR FRIENDS!"

"Hoiii! He's right! Boi!"

You yelled at the door to reassure them "We'll be fine! Go and get Alphys!"

As soon as you were finished, both of your phones ringed "H-hey! wh-wh-what's going on?! T-t-the door it just locked itself!"

Mettaton enthusiastically speaks, while holding a microphone "Sorry folks! The old program 's been cancelled! But we've got a finale that will drive you wild! Real drama! Real action! Real bloodshed! On our new show..."Attack of the killer robot!"

You and Frisk looked at each other, feeling a sense of dread wash over.

"Yes, I was the one that re-arranged the core! I was the one that hired everyone to kill you! That however, was a short-sighted plan. You know what would be a hundred times better? Killing you myself!"

You and Frisk quickly took out your phones and frequently pressed the button shooting the lasers at him, but they bounced off. You and Frisk looked at him, astonished "What?!"