A Date With Papyrus

You asked "So Papyrus you ready to start our date?"

Papyrus smiles happily "SURE HUMAN! JUST LET ME GET READY! COME SWING BY OUR HOUSE LATER!"

He was about to leave but looks at you one last time.

He asked "Human what is your name?"

You answered "I'm (Y/N) "

Papyrus replied "THEN FEAR NOT! FOR I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL MAKE THIS DATE THE BEST ONE YOU EVER HAD! NYEH HEHHEHHEH!"

After a while, You and Frisk arrived at Sans and Papyrus' house and the two skeletons greeted the both of you.

Papyrus shouted "(Y/N) HUMAN! YOU FINALLY MADE IT!"

Sans greeted Frisk "Hey kiddo, how's it hanging!"

You smiled at the two wacky skeletons "Hey guys!"

Papyrus asked "SO (Y/N) HUMAN , YOU READY TO GO ON A DATE WITH THE GREAT PAPYRUS?!"

You replied "Yep!"

Sans tussled Frisk's hair "Don't worry, I'll look after the kid, until you two are finished with your date!"

then he takes Frisk's hand and walks off after he turns around and says to his brother "Knock em dead bro!"

Papyrus looks at you then at Sans flustered "S-SANS!?"

You and Papyrus stood in front of their house for awhile, until Papyrus broke the awkwardness "So here we are...ON OUR DATE! I've actually never done this before. BUT DON'T WORRY! YOU CAN'T SPELL "PREPARED" WITHOUT SEVERAL LETTERS IN MY NAME!"

He takes you into their house leads you to a couch "HUMAN! PLEASE WAIT HERE SO I CAN GET DRESSED!"

You waited for a couple minutes then he came out wearing an unsual attire: a shirt that said cool dude with basketball shoulder sleeves, shorts, tennis shoes and an baseball cap. You looked at him stunned by what he was wearing. You were completely speechless.

(...Whoa...)

Gaster cracks up...Ha Ha! My son still have his unusual sense of fashion! I'm so proud!...

Papyrus replied "HUMAN, I SEE THAT MY ATTIRE LEAVES YOU SPEECHLESS! TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY STYLE?!"

You quickly answered "Uh-It looks great!"

He replied "NO! Your honesty...IT SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU REALLY CARE!"

Then he pulls out a book "I SNAGGED AN OFFICIAL DATING RULEBOOK FROM THE LIBRARY! WE'RE READY TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!"

He quickly glances over it: "Rule 1, Take your special someone someplace they would like to go to."

He asks "(Y/N) HUMAN, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO?"

(...Aw, he's really trying hard to make this date perfect...)

Gaster speaks proudly...That's my son for you, once he's got his mind set on something, he never gives up!...